Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

you know what? heres something I think some of us can agree on: why don't we lynch Farobi?

A. Because you were being inconsistent, I don't really buy your reply there
B. My lynch bleeds TERRIBLY on you

@Evan "someone people are widely townreading" Ok but whats your opinion on me?

I’m gonna unvote you and move you to null rn, I like how you’re going after glow but I am missing the towntells that Ness and Panda are going in hard on, so I can’t say I think you’re Town (or that I believe your vanilla claim) for sure. But I’m even less confident you’re scum after this latest ****storm

A. Because you were being inconsistent, I don't really buy your reply there
B. My lynch bleeds TERRIBLY on you

@Evan "someone people are widely townreading" Ok but whats your opinion on me?

i don't see how your lynch reflects terrible on me. I only advocated to lynch you when it was between me and another pr claim. Like what did u want me to do. If i was mafia I'd just pretend to keep scum reading u and keep the lynch on u

i don't deny being inconsistent this game, but reads change and that's not a good reason to sr me. when i outed my sus on you i was like 20 pages into game

How about this

YALL MOTHER****ERS UNVOTE AND WE TAKE THE NEXT HALF HOUR TO FIGURE OUT THE LYNCH

Dad: (3) [maj reached first]
Abe
Farobi
Zendel

Kat: (3)
Dad
Vanessa
Dolby

glow: (2)
Dedenne
Kat

Punchy: (1)
Sensai

Dolby: (1)
Glow

Atm Dad's set to lynch, we need consensus bc a Dad lynch here is Bad.

why the hell do you need me for guidance, come up with something yourself lol

(a) I can form my own opinions just fine, thank you
(b) I wanted to see who you and the other two would pivot to, but all I got was a typical Ness explosion, so that didn’t help me all that much :lemon:

i don't see how your lynch reflects terrible on me. I only advocated to lynch you when it was between me and another pr claim. Like what did u want me to do. If i was mafia I'd just pretend to keep scum reading u and keep the lynch on u
Two of the people I pushed the hardest were you and Dad. Dad's p much alright, but with how sus you've acted + my bleed, it'd pretty much be an insta lynch (like what Dolby mentioned)

Would be down to lynch Punchy honestly. Farobi's sent me PMs to, but they remind me of how he acted in 2014

To prevent a dad lynch, we need you, me, and one more to join us for punchy. Who wants to get punchy and save the (95% sure) jailer??

Back