Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

What's your opinion on Abe rn? I know POE **** but why null or scumlean?
He's been pretty towny so far not gonna lie, I like his reads and content as of recent and his tone overall seems genuine eather than forced, what's holding me back is his agenda of being all 'don't PM people!!' trying to make himself look good especially early game and some of his posts seem fillery and awkward at times (mainly early game). If it weren't for PoE he'd probably be low sus but yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really torn honestly like there has to be scum in the godfathers wouldn't you think but at this point I'm grasping for straws bc I'm really unsure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sudden thought (also grasping) came to mind that the ness/evan exchange might be staged, esp with how he did it last game with dolby. I'll have to read over vote counts later though idkdkdkdkdk

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually jokes thats stupid asf

He's been pretty towny so far not gonna lie, I like his reads and content as of recent and his tone overall seems genuine eather than forced, what's holding me back is his agenda of being all 'don't PM people!!' trying to make himself look good especially early game and some of his posts seem fillery and awkward at times (mainly early game). If it weren't for PoE he'd probably be low sus but yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really torn honestly like there has to be scum in the godfathers wouldn't you think but at this point I'm grasping for straws bc I'm really unsure
tbh I think there's a chance Toads didn't include any godfather scum just to prove the point moot, which is why I'm more focused on **** like mog, Zendel, and Sensai than godfathers atm. I feel like if there is scum amongst us, it'll reveal as scumhunts go on for other parties other than themselves bc I see this going no where atm, yknow?

Ok but like

Heyden's reads in Caxnival said:
Dad- Townreading still, mainly on his approach towards the game so far like his tone and reads makes me think he's town, don't think I'll get further into this bc I genuinely don't see how what he's done has warranted scumreads, same situation I'm in, so lowkey bias for that.

Farobi- Love how he calls me out for piggybacking in a post where he literally piggybacks himself. He's 'happy' that someone FINALLY picked up on it, like why couldn't he do it himself, why did you have to wait for someone?? Also lots of filler and one liners that sort of just throw random information around so I'm definitely suspicious of him.

Jacob- Idk sort of gut townleaning him rn, he's following his meta from previous town games and whatever, but lowkey wary cos he did pretty well hiding last game.

Curry- ???

Ness- I think Ness is town, his tunnelly aggressive behaviour reminds me of BOTW mafia heavily, can't say I agree with his reads though.

Oath- Ok, not gonna repeat what everyone else has said about the policy/no lynch thing since that's long gone but I did find it weird he used older games as an excuse for why he suggested it. He's definitely played 'more recent' games (Scummies, GoT, etc) where policy and no lynching WASN'T a norm. A very weak defense fmpov, and almost opportunistic for using his old player status as an excuse. I feel like Oath would be the type of person to be snappy for people to question his intentions.

Interesting he went for Sensai and blatantly ignored the suspicions on Panda, not really chiming in his opinion on the situation, also his lack of reaction to Sensai flipping town, not sure what to think of that. That early reads list too didn't really give much besides a bunch of nulls, saying he's only contributing bc he got critiqued for it in BOTW, like what, you only just learnt that contributing is a good thing??

Toads- Don't think Toads would expose him that much to push a hard lynch on Sensai, I'd expect him to be extremely wary especially with how much he's been flipping scum lately.

Vanessa- Expressed sus for Panda very early on before it being dismissed by Ness so I can see why she susses Ness even though I disagree with her. Initially had sus on her but idk feeling sort of null now.

Cleb- Also was suspicious from the start but I feel a bit better with how he 'gave me a chance', unless it didn't matter what the lynch was bc it was between Sensai and I, although sort of mixed feelings on his Oath unvote which he felt somewhat confident about at first.

Tae- I think he's town, hasn't played mafia in a while and I don't think tae actually has scum meta at all, so ya.

Panda- Getting lazier the further I go down the list, but in summary, weird RQS answer, pushing for noobs, refusing to claim (idk this could be town too), that weird 'aha I almost claimed!' post, and her extreme grasping for straws on things, and other posts I could probably point out as weird like asking me why I'm not pushing for Evan and her instead..? idk

Locket- Bianca vote was weird, otherwise no clue.

Luniel- Probably being replaced I assume.

Evan- Thought he was town at first, having withdrawals with especially how much his reads differ from mine. Originally thought his EoD actions was just awkward town but idk.

Kit- pls post more

f11- Still think she's town I probably mentioned in another post why.

Trundle- idk, came into the game with an instant essay on oath which I found interesting, I have my eye on your scumdle

Bianca- Don't like her disappearance and her constant whining of how people attack her, feel as if she's using AtE to her advantage possibly.

Heyden's reads in this game said:
Townread
Evan - obv town
Farobi - detective
Zendel - townreading
Panda - think she's town tbh
Glow - blue
Dolby - highly doubt hes scum or tp based on early game behaviour

Null
Dad - still can't wrap my head around his claim something just doesn't sit right with me
Chele - don't know why she's townread when she hasn't done anything towny imo
Waffles - null town cos she's usually obv as maf
Ness - null ish idk

Scumlean
Sensai - could see him on scum team but idk about lynching him
Mog - havent iso'd but posts feel fillery
Vanessa - sort of torn but i can't wrap my head around to tr her
Endless - poe says it's him or kat, maybe both
Kat - ^
Dedenne - done nothing all game, my weakest sus though

Am I the only one who sees how much less effort he's putting in? I know he said he was on his phone but still

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obvs by this logic I was not impressed with Panda's reads either, but that's a normal length for her.

Ok but like

Am I the only one who sees how much less effort he's putting in? I know he said he was on his phone but still

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obvs by this logic I was not impressed with Panda's reads either, but that's a normal length for her.

I wanna point out as well that Heyden lied about being roleblocked or something in Kingmaker to save his ass so there is a possibility he could be lying about being doused too.

Ok so
PandaDarling
SensaiGallade
VanessaMay18
Mogyay
Zendel
Farobi
Ness
AmazonEvan19
Arstotzkan
Dedenne2
ITookYourWaffles
Endless
Heyden
Dad
Dolby
Chele
Glow

Don't have much time today so probably gonna leave for a couple of hours with this

If we take out the confirmed (Farobi and Evan(Evan def wouldn't have flavor claimed thinking that he was being lynched because that probably gets rid of a mafia safe claim)), myself, and the Dad and Glow (I could see both of them claiming like this as mafia, however, they are definetely far more likely town than mafia, we are left with

PandaDarling
SensaiGallade
VanessaMay18
Mogyay
Zendel
Ness
Arstotzkan
Dedenne2
ITookYourWaffles
Endless
Heyden
Chele

Gonna have to look into this list later more in depth, but from most town to least town, I personally feel

Chele
Kat
Vanessa
Ness
Heyden
Waffles
Zendal
Endless
Panda
Mogyay
Dedenne
Sensai

Having a hard time thinking of who can be scum tbh, the only one who I think is particularly scummy is Sensai, which I plan to explain in my next post. Kat and Chele both feel pretty town to me

You can bluesnipe like a pro and yet after 90 pages you're only able to narrow it down to 12 players? lol

I will try and get a wholesome post in before end of night, folks. I'm probably dead. Or in the least doused.

I'm not going to waste time with people I don't feel strongly enough about yet so consider excluded people townreads or null reads, I won't specify which for the sake of preventing manipulation should I survive this night:

These are the suspicious people in general:

-Dolby - earlier in day 1 he was coming off as more pro-town but his end of day play really bothers me in how he hopped from one thing or another despite the defense he has given me about it and honestly I feel like he would still be going after me if he was town because he has done it before with more certainty, especially with how he plays with meta. I do like that he trusts part of my claim based on host meta in that toads likes mafiascum definitions but the other activity in the game doesn't sit right with me. I also feel like he would have gone after Sensei on some of these points earlier and that, as I have just pointed out, he is capable of narrowing things down better than 12 people.
-Panda - quiet, snuck into the chaos of EoD in a way that feels like she was taking advantage of it, especially with the vote she made, and I haven't seen strong stances from her. She started the whole godfather hunt down and I still agree with the theory, but I feel like as mafia her making that theory herself isn't that risky as mafia since a number of other players would eventually conclude that of course an experienced player will be on the mafia team.
-Kat - Just...all the stuff I have pointed out already. She has put a lot of effort into the defenses but she did what she did in flipping back and forth on me and that stuff alone keeps her in my suspects.

These are slightly suspicious:

-mogyay - I thought her response to my accusations of her were rightful but done in a mostly calm manner and she didn't demonstrate the outrage that Zendel has had that I feel was a stronger towntell.

-Dedenne - I looked back and reconsidered Farobis read on them, I didn't like that she knew more about arsonist than she seemed to about godfather and don't want to dismiss it as a possible dumbtell. I think it could be an authentic moment but it still comes off as odd. I need a more in-depth read on them as well. Like...damn I just need time and hope I survive the night.

Do not write these folks off just yet:

-Vanessa - while I find her points agreeable, I feel like she been different in the development of her reads in that they're a lot more thoughtful than in previous games but at the same time these things are either obvious or things that have been mentioned.

-Endless - I just don't like certain townreads and his explanations for them, even though I think his behavior has been for all that anyone can tell so far, pro-town. But he is an experienced player who can put on that act and dance around topics. I think his rainbow reads post needs further analysis from me and I just haven't had the time to break it down and give an attempt.

-Vanessa - while I find her points agreeable, I feel like she been different in the development of her reads in that they're a lot more thoughtful than in previous games but at the same time these things are either obvious or things that have been mentioned.

You didn't play in Cleb's game but that's when I learned how to actually make points this is not new I promise

I wanna point out as well that Heyden lied about being roleblocked or something in Kingmaker to save his ass so there is a possibility he could be lying about being doused too.

Are you talking about the shot thing? Yes its possibke but i didnt wanna bring it up heyden is always bluffing as usual i didnt wanna bring it up cuz i know hes always up to something

Going a little more in-depth with reading Endless' rainbow reads post, I don't necessarily agree with all of his reads, particularly with Kat and glow, but I know the way in which he approaches things and the thought process going into his reads list seems consistent with earlier behavior in the game and how I know he approaches things as town. Again though, he's at the point where he's self aware of his meta and after me he never really singled anyone out, which is the one thing I feel is missing from him after his case against me. Also his dismissal of Dolby being mafia solely on the little godfather 'stunt' and because he dislikes glow. Glow's case was kinda weird meta-fishing but so was Dolby's more recent case against Sensei. In fact Dolby's use of meta against Sensei just...idk, feels forced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and yeah @Sensei: claiming being doused right at the beginning and faking that? Nah. I don't see why you would feel the need to distrust it until day 2 or 3 rolls by and nobody else has been doused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you talking about the shot thing? Yes its possibke but i didnt wanna bring it up heyden is always bluffing as usual i didnt wanna bring it up cuz i know hes always up to something

If you felt like you didn't want to bring it up and wanted to express to Sensei that you think Heyden could be doing some weird pro-town gambit in that claim, why didn't you just PM Sensei if you didn't want to put that possibility on the table in front of everyone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways yeah the people I feel the worst about, last minute reflection, are Kat and Panda for sure. Dolby is hard to read but he makes me feel uneasy. Keep an eye on Endless, Vanessa, mog and glow.

I'M SO SORRY GUYS I PASSED OUT COMPLETELY

KAT I MEANT I'M SORRY FOR VOTING EVAN BC REALLY I KNEW HE WAS PROB TOWN BUT I WANTED TO AVOID KILLING PUNCHY BC HE JUST CLAIMED i also didn't realise someone had voted him a second earlier and then a second later so it looked hella scummy ANYWAY i'm so sorry i'm here now

In here, Panda. This place.

I know it's a random point but Panda was PMing around, at least earlier, and even though I didn't get detail on it, the PM to Kat defending glow seems like something to remind town about.

Tbh my brain's a little fried to do an entire revamped reads list, especially regarding Dolby and glow I need to figure out wtf is going on with them, but:

Endless: I see no realistic world here where Abe is scum here after this line:
There is one exception, which I've PM'd to Farobi, but like if that doesn't happen, I'm having a VERY hard time trying to ration why scum would say this. "Immense town cred!" ok, but town cred at what cost? The systematic destruction of your entire team and likely yourself in due time? Abe has experienced the power of strong trust circles first hand. These things are powerful as **** lemme tell you.
Mog: me no likey. This makes no sense from a town perspective to post. Scum perspective? Avoiding blame. But like rationally there's nothing? I'm aware little content is typical for her meta, but she's posted literally nothing. like good lord. Also popping in EoD at the last second after not posting at all is REALLY sketch to me.

i just saw this I'M REALLY SORRY i know i shouldn't have played this game i'm too caught up in work and i might ask for a replacement bc it's not fair on all u guys but i really wanted to play this game : ( also i was actually around for end of night, i didn't just pop in. i stopped posting at about 2am bc i was really tired but i was still around, i don't think that's a completely fair statement

Ugh I'm mad I didn't get to do an alignment chart yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also mog omg pls don't, Trundle is hard to read especially when replacing into a game as ****ed as this one so far.

In here, Panda. This place.

I know it's a random point but Panda was PMing around, at least earlier, and even though I didn't get detail on it, the PM to Kat defending glow seems like something to remind town about.

im trying to utilize PM's in a PM gam.... didn't realize that made me scummy. :::eyes:::

Chele if you made a full reads list can you post it please?

Vanessa, the problem is that I was in a rush to make a reads list since I was inactive. So as I was reading through the whole thread from start to finish, I gathered up information about people. I mostly judged people from the start/middle of the game, but my reads have been affected since some people have roleclaimed and some people have just had a change in attitude to the game in general. So I had to cut some parts off people?s reads and they ended up being too short, which is why I?m doing them seperatly.

Also, clarification on my read on Heyden: he is not a scumlean, in fact he is a null. His assertive behaviour seems to me to be townlike, but as I have stated, his thing with the doctor PMing him seems ominous

Tbh my brain's a little fried to do an entire revamped reads list, especially regarding Dolby and glow I need to figure out wtf is going on with them, but:

Endless: I see no realistic world here where Abe is scum here after this line:
There is one exception, which I've PM'd to Farobi, but like if that doesn't happen, I'm having a VERY hard time trying to ration why scum would say this. "Immense town cred!" ok, but town cred at what cost? The systematic destruction of your entire team and likely yourself in due time? Abe has experienced the power of strong trust circles first hand. These things are powerful as **** lemme tell you.
Mog: me no likey. This makes no sense from a town perspective to post. Scum perspective? Avoiding blame. But like rationally there's nothing? I'm aware little content is typical for her meta, but she's posted literally nothing. like good lord. Also popping in EoD at the last second after not posting at all is REALLY sketch to me.

i dont even get ur read on endless, of course it makes sense to claim to the claimed, even mafia would have to agree to that, it might give him credit to point it out first but hitting out with 'no one trust farobi' is kinda stupid unless i'm missing something

kb12q2o.png

DAY 2

After D’Andra commited suicide, there was a widespread hush amongst the women. Each just looked at each other with darting eyes. But two of them couldn’t stop bickering. Glow was fighting with Farobi about who was the killer.

“I don’t trust you, your hair is so nappy, I bet you wash it once a month.”

“Well, you are one to talk. You got eyes like a crazy person”

Tempers elevated, and Farobi wouldn’t back down. Eventually Glow got so upset that she grabbed the sides of the coffee table and flipped it forward with a high pitch scream.

A bottle broke in the midst and shards of glass lodged into Glow’s neck. She bled out in an instant

The table landed crushing Farobi as well.

Some messages were found on the bottom of the broken table.

??? said:
RoSes ArE rEd
TaNgY is dEaD
sHe lost HeR heAd
NoThiNg eLSe To be sAId

??? said:
BeLiEvE tHe dOUse cLaiM if yOu WiLl, poNdEr uPoN PreVioUs gAmEs

Farobi and Glow were killed over night.

kgbmxSv.png

W3IWvF3.png

Due to Christmas, all threads will close 10pm EST on 12/24. I cant stop everyone from still sending role PMs, all I ask is don’t count it against someone for not responding during these times. Threads will reopen at 10pm EST 12/25.

Last edited:
Because sensai brought it up I dont see the problem me bringing it up as well. Y'all th8nk Heyden would do the same thing as before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doctor are u an idiot?

Back