• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Yay hype. Is meta like data from previous games? ex of what I think it is: Bianca posted this exact same thing as a game a month ago when she was scum.

Yay hype. Is meta like data from previous games? ex of what I think it is: Bianca posted this exact same thing as a game a month ago when she was scum.

Yup that's basically what it is. A person's "scum meta" or "town meta" is the things they normally do when scum or town
Also hyyyyype woot

I’m off the plane.. gawd that was a long ride. Luckily I slept for almost the whole flight :lemon:
Also yay I’m hyped up

And this is precisely why they shouldn't be allowed, the dynamic of a PM game should only stretch as far as PMs would - real time reactions would not be readily available from an onsite PM, so they shouldn't be available from any additional outside of game interaction that's permitted. (Note how quicktopics also doesn't allow real time reactions any more than a pm would.)

tf is wrong with adding the dynamic of real time reactions to a forum mafia environment? Half of the mafia I play is chat-based. The gameplay is just as valid as forum's and old tbt PM games had the marriage of the two with people using skype and irc and I miss it. I know it's not very easy for newer players who roll mafia though so w/e.

Also if there are only housewives in this game and not mob wives that's a huge missed opportunity toads.

tf is wrong with adding the dynamic of real time reactions to a forum mafia environment? Half of the mafia I play is chat-based. The gameplay is just as valid as forum's and old tbt PM games had the marriage of the two with people using skype and irc and I miss it. I know it's not very easy for newer players who roll mafia though so w/e.

Also if there are only housewives in this game and not mob wives that's a huge missed opportunity toads.

I know right? I would love to be Renee or Big Ang then. (Rest her beautiful soul)

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHERE'S MY PRESENTS??!?!?!?!?!?

tfw no Big Ang

DefinitiveFailingIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

Yeah all roles are main series housewives... all the American series from D.C. To OC, and then the international ones too. Which ones I used and how many from each series is a ????

24 hours to start of game :)

I work a double tomorrow, but should be home in plenty of time

Back