Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

The only reason I'm hesitant is because trundle is making a lot of effort to clear himself and it feels genuine. But he does make the most sense as scum. If it's not him its either kat or zendel, kat has seemed more scummy throughout the game but I'd look into both of you to be sure.

I'm done with this. If Trundle isn't scum then who ****ing knows who scum is. We have no reason not to believe Waffles as she didnt lie about Hyden or Abe did she?

- - - Post Merge - - -

She wouldnt slip up like that either and then act like the way she did to dad if she wasnt telling the truth

I'm done with this. If Trundle isn't scum then who ****ing knows who scum is. We have no reason not to believe Waffles as she didnt lie about Hyden or Abe did she?

- - - Post Merge - - -

She wouldnt slip up like that either and then act like the way she did to dad if she wasnt telling the truth

She did lie about Panda though

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah the convo with dad did seem very genuine

She did lie about Panda though

Yeah she did about Panda, but who knows what situation Waffles was in to do that. Maybe Maf forced her to lie and threatened not to help her reach her wincon.

There's also the slip up which ive already mentioned

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'd have to be the fakest person in the world to play off a slip up like that and get away with it, and dad wouldnt obviously lie about his confrontation with waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

She lied about Panda... She has literally contradicted herself twice in her story. It's a complete lie. Dad was fooled by her and he is screaming in OBS about it right now, I gurantee you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah she did about Panda, but who knows what situation Waffles was in to do that. Maybe Maf forced her to lie and threatened not to help her reach her wincon.

There's also the slip up which ive already mentioned

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'd have to be the fakest person in the world to play off a slip up like that and get away with it, and dad wouldnt obviously lie about his confrontation with waffles

How could you apply "who knows what situation Waffles was in to lie about that" THEN but think she's telling the truth NOW? This is a huge logical fallacy. If she outted me as the last scum SHE WOULD LITERALLY BE RUINING HER ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING THE GAME

Are we sure we shouldn't lynch kat
Or am I just too easily swayed

Do you actually think I'm scum? How could you think that at this point? Could someone actually try to rationalize to me why they think Waffles is telling the truth?

Do you actually think I'm scum? How could you think that at this point? Could someone actually try to rationalize to me why they think Waffles is telling the truth?

Mainly just bc her conversation with Dad where she slipped you seemed very genuine. If she was acting that whole thing, she deserves an award. That plus the fact that you didn't really participate until you were up for lynch (although i know you had a lot to catch up on) and just make more sense as scum compared to the remaining players is why people are voting for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But like it's true that if she slipped the last scum she would be violating her wincon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although slipping heyden and endless was already a pretty big violation against it

Mainly just bc her conversation with Dad where she slipped you seemed very genuine. If she was acting that whole thing, she deserves an award. That plus the fact that you didn't really participate until you were up for lynch (although i know you had a lot to catch up on) and just make more sense as scum compared to the remaining players is why people are voting for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But like it's true that if she slipped the last scum she would be violating her wincon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although slipping heyden and endless was already a pretty big violation against it

But what about the lie with the chat logs? She hasn't provided chat logs even though she doesn't actually belong to the official mafia chat.

But what about the lie with the chat logs? She hasn't provided chat logs even though she doesn't actually belong to the official mafia chat.

It could be that she's not allowed...but let's see if toads answers your question

It could be that she's not allowed...but let's see if toads answers your question

It simply doesn't make any sense. The only official mafia chat in a game is the mafia chat at the beginning, so unless Waffles is in that she should be able to post ANY chat logs from ANY private message. Let's not forget the fact that not only have Waffles refused to post the logs, she has also refused to comment on my post about sharing the logs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually you know what, screw this. GG Town we lost, I'm voting myself

Since I'm locked in anyway just gonna let you guys know I'm a townie. Hope you all enjoyed the game :)

Night 5

Just watch the video. There is your flavor lol

Trundle was lynched!

NOIyffH.png

I will start next day as soon as I get Night actions

Last edited:
Ok guys we are officially not listening to another word Waffles says
Just pretend she is dead

I'm going to read up on kat and zendel bc we are screwed if we don't lynch the right one tomorrow
Unless it actually is waffles

Back