• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Ez script with mister ego

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idc i want the town win anyway sayonara

surrender? dude im Kyle the Vanilla Townie ! i have nothing to surrender .... the game won't end.... so you need to stop tunneling me and look else where...

you really think i was working with Abe ?

Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
thank you for not killing me this whole time but
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
:grimacing:
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
Haven't looked at the thread yet
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
you done good
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Huh, my team-mate are you?
That would've been grand
I'm guessing you're town as well
What an interesting play from heyden
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Abe... ?
how come you didn't fake claim to me like the others ?(edited)
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Fakeclaim?
I haven't fakeclaimed
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Town Roleblocker ?
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
I'm town roleblocker Panda, yes
N O
ha
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
You're literally the only one that knows the team claim is false
Do you think I'm mafia?
dont
dont do this to me
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
......Heyden claimed you and I were his mafia partners
Question: are you his mafia partner?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
ABE
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
Yes panda?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
dont
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
I'm confused
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:27 PM
:joy:
i know you like a challenge and im your way out of this, but dont.
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:33 PM
No here's the "claim" in thread, is that waffles outed the 3 mafia, and it's you/me/heyden
And Heyden admitted
Are you admitting to me that you're mafia?
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
I AM NOT MAFIA !
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
And neither am I
Which is precisely the point
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
i wanna trust you i really do.....
but im scared
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:34 PM
You don't need to trust me
You have information that the claim in thread is a lie
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
yes
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
But it's irrelevant as far as Heyden because there's no logical reason to claim mafia as town
So we might as well start by lynching him
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:35 PM
But it's irrelevant as far as Heyden because there's no logical reason to claim mafia as town
So we might as well start by lynching him
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:36 PM
agreed
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:36 PM
I'm confident you're town in this, so I might have town lynch me to essentially clear you
This is such a ridiculous circumstance
I'm confident dad is town
Panda :panda_face: - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
why
Abe (Endless) - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
Because there's no way a protective role like him wouldn't exist
For balance reasons

before Ness died i sent him that and he said he believe i was town.

I'm pretty sure this was fabricated, especially knowing this was sent to Ness AFTER the waffling. Faking a chat to make it seem like ya'll aren't already in a quicktopic together and then getting this information to Ness is a final gambit by Endless to try and confuse town as to whether or not Waffles was completely honest in his intel. Your part of this fabrication was acting 'scared' and confused when you KNEW you were one of the three members of the mafia team that waffles leaked almost right after it happened because I grilled you. Not only that, but you can try and make it seem like this clears you of being mafia because 'how can I fabricate this so quickly' but obviously you had to edit at least one of your thoughts for some reason and Endless was much faster to chat than you. Endless also points out in this chat that 'this is a really interesting play by Waffles' because that's part of why this chat was fabricated: to make people think Waffles was somehow working with mafia to plant one false mafia in a list of TWO mafia that were already accurate.

It's very obvious waffles isn't playing anyone here. She authentically leaked the entire team. And if Waffles is lying about you and you aren't mafia then if the final mafia is trying to offer a joint win with Waffles then that would mean if they stayed true to their word for Waffles they would have to drag the game out longer, because they only have 1KP now and would have to waste an entire night on Waffles to give her a win. And why would they scheme to bus not only Heyden but Endless as well just to protect one of these folks: Kat/Trundle/Vanessa/Zendel ?

Also, Ness did not think you were town by the end of the night, because before he died, he sent me a google doc with this list:

Town/Confirmed Non-Mafia
Dad (Confirmed Jailer)
Ness (Confirmed Medium)
SensaiGallade (Confirmed Crier)
Zendel (Still somewhat suspicious)
ITookYourWaffles (Confirmed 3rd Party)
Mogyay (Confirmed Arsonist)

Suspected to be Mafia
Endless <- Being killed by arsonist this phase
PandaDarling
VanessaMay18
Trundle
Arstotzkan

Stop tunneling you aww come on just stop acting innocent and end the game already I already threw the game so hard for being selfish of my wincon i regretted helping farobi i regret telling information from ness hopefully i can get killed the game and **** christ sake

Even you all three decided to make fake convo he even townleans you to pretend you from getting lynched

What took you so l9ng to kill me i already waited enuf anyway sayonara mofos yall dont need me anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even townleans you so u wont get lynched

**** mobile

ok vote me everyone vote me rn..... you asked for it. vote me so you can see your wrong and maybe your have time to fix this.

Is it a bad sign that I played worse this game on winter break than when I normally do under constant duress in the normal school year

i'm not surrendering until the last maf is dead. also 'i got mog to crack' bb i told u who i was :rolls_eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also waffles i did contemplate it for about half a second but i dont want u to win if u leaked the entire maf team bc it's not rly fair or fun

i'm not surrendering until the last maf is dead. also 'i got mog to crack' bb i told u who i was :rolls_eyes:

You admit to being arsonist just like Heyden admitted to being mafia and fully expect not to get lynched today? Panda is at least still trying to deny it, clinging to every desperate tactic to do so (not admitting when chatted with, that fabricated chat with Endless, saying 'vote for me you'll see'), so you are a safer option than her to lynch today despite how sure I feel about Panda. Because you literally just confessed. Like...lol if you seem intent not to surrender then you shouldn't have admitted who you were.

You admit to being arsonist just like Heyden admitted to being mafia and fully expect not to get lynched today? Panda is at least still trying to deny it, clinging to every desperate tactic to do so (not admitting when chatted with, that fabricated chat with Endless, saying 'vote for me you'll see'), so you are a safer option than her to lynch today despite how sure I feel about Panda. Because you literally just confessed. Like...lol if you seem intent not to surrender then you shouldn't have admitted who you were.

fine, lynch me. i was fully intending to kill both members of mafia because i knew i wasn't going to win but i was roleblocked so instead i kill one for you. if you want to waste a cycle on a 3rd party member who's win conditions are to be last standing then by all means i don't care. i'm trying to help town at this point, ness knew that, i have zero ulterior motives hence why i ignited abe

also waffles i did contemplate it for about half a second but i dont want u to win if u leaked the entire maf team bc it's not rly fair or fun

OHHH WOW now its my fault since Ness and Farobi ask me to do this bs
Oh btw you also admit for being arso wrong move too ding ding ding

- - - Post Merge - - -

I TO WAS TRYING TO HELP THE TOWN and you we're like nah cuz waffles ruin the game you even knew who were mafia wtf man

- - - Post Merge - - -

tf what kind of logic is that ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I play ToS/Epic mafia fyi arsonist's objective is to kill BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN mog has to survive alone

You really think you're going to be the last one standing after admitting to it but you 'refuse to surrender' despite how outnumbered you and Panda are by town? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads will this day end early as well if majority is reached since the situation is similar to Heyden's?

O wow why does everything interesting happen while I'm asleep
I mean lynching either panda or mog is swell at this point, but if we lynch panda we get rid of the maf kp at least, and mog can't douse and ignite someone in one night.
But if y'all would rather go for the 100% confirmed then fine

You really think you're going to be the last one standing after admitting to it but you 'refuse to surrender' despite how outnumbered you and Panda are by town? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads will this day end early as well if majority is reached since the situation is similar to Heyden's?

Yes, majority is 5 votes

fine, lynch me. i was fully intending to kill both members of mafia because i knew i wasn't going to win but i was roleblocked so instead i kill one for you. if you want to waste a cycle on a 3rd party member who's win conditions are to be last standing then by all means i don't care. i'm trying to help town at this point, ness knew that, i have zero ulterior motives hence why i ignited abe

We should be lynching Panda.

1. Mog knows she isn't winning
2. She is town siding because of this
3. Was in cahoots with Ness, the person who you know kind swerved the game which is leading us to victory
4. Killed ABE last night!
5. Total sweetheart for doing that; mog is always a sweetheart.

Mafia > Third Party

Both are confirmed, Panda is denying which is weird because she is cornered and is obvious at this point, mog isn't trying to defend herself because she knows it's the end of the line for her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously guys, I thought we were lynching mafia and then arsonist? Seeing as mog isn't harming anyone we should be lynching the person who will.

Ness has asked us to do so with the knowledge that mog is arsonist, we should respect that because we would have been left in the dark otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHHH WOW now its my fault since Ness and Farobi ask me to do this bs
Oh btw you also admit for being arso wrong move too ding ding ding

- - - Post Merge - - -

I TO WAS TRYING TO HELP THE TOWN and you we're like nah cuz waffles ruin the game you even knew who were mafia wtf man

- - - Post Merge - - -

tf what kind of logic is that ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I play ToS/Epic mafia fyi arsonist's objective is to kill BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN mog has to survive alone

If you read her post you would know that she knows that and is going against her wincon because her loss is inevitable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again if you actually read her post you would know that she doesn't really think she will be the last one standing and she is siding with us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Waffles

You did ruin the game for everyone because we are meant to find who scum are, not get the information handed to us.

You didn't have to give into Ness and Farobi's demands, you keep blaming them when what they were doing is what any town player would do. Giving them information isn't your job and it was a choice, so you cant blame anyone but yourself about your decision to be a snitch.

Holy **** can I send the discord between me and ness then :)))))

How the **** did i ruin the ****ing game its not in the rules its ****ing pm game a choice whether to trust a player or not

If the information leaks whos fault is that lets talk about farobi and glows death for an example how the hell did they both dead ofc from either endless or heyden they even knew the list of blues same goes with me having all informations as well as list of mafia and I did told ness in exchange for a death which never happened

To make this game short this game is more or less about backstabbing each other backs so basically i dont see the exact problem with that think before you say i ruin the entire game lmfao

How the **** did i ruin the ****ing game its not in the rules its ****ing pm game a choice whether to trust a player or not

If the information leaks whos fault is that lets talk about farobi and glows death for an example how the hell did they both dead ofc from either endless or heyden they even knew the list of blues same goes with me having all informations as well as list of mafia and I did told ness in exchange for a death which never happened

To make this game short this game is more or less about backstabbing each other backs so basically i dont see the exact problem with that think before you say i ruin the entire game lmfao

geez louise calm down

it's just a game and i really do not care but other people did...wowwie...

Back