• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Bruh im inconsistent even if im town. Dolby is less likely compared to you too, but tbf i havent read glows case properly yet
If you're legit town that's gonna be something you really need to work at, being that inconsistent in the span of like 5 posts is ridiculous.

At this rate i won't even be caught up by 10 STOP POSTING
(I mean not actually but ahh)

Dolby you played sk mafia right? Do you remember chick's rqs there? She acted as if she didnt know what SK was when she ended up being sk in that case. I can see that in dedenee.

I?m getting more and more comfortable with lynching Farobi tbh. Punchy or Farobi, idc, just get one of those two

why dont you vote for one of them then ? i dont understand why you are telling us to lynch one of them but you aren't voting for either of them yourself ?

I dont think dad is there anymore.

Dedenee and punchy are a likely team
If i were to pick a new gf, glow and kat are equal picks in my eyes
WHATTTTTT

In all seriousness, I think I'm going to vote Kat to KEEP THE LYNCH OFF DAD.

Not too deeply, but i can sense shes new. Any question is fine as a noob, a question asking what a godfather is seems kind of a stretch to act as if you dont know. Playing the noob card basicaly

idk I'm not confident in this. But that isn't really good logic.

But actually, why try to start a whole new wagon (besides maybe avoiding blame) as maf if he could get Kat or Glow lynched?

Please tell me theres more than 15 minutes because i can sense the bandwagon inc.

tbh I don't think glow's wagon would have the steam for a vote on her but I do wanna note her absence for future ref

@Farobi also i PM'd you asking you why it would be "a really bad idea" to lynch you and you haven't responded to that > why not ?

why dont you vote for one of them then ? i dont understand why you are telling us to lynch one of them but you aren't voting for either of them yourself ?

Its slight SR, i cant think at this moment cause of time pressure but im not sure between either of them

tbh I don't think glow's wagon would have the steam for a vote on her but I do wanna note her absence for future ref

already took note of this, :::eyes:::

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its slight SR, i cant think at this moment cause of time pressure but im not sure between either of them

sorry that wasn't to you that was to Evan

Not too deeply, but i can sense shes new. Any question is fine as a noob, a question asking what a godfather is seems kind of a stretch to act as if you dont know. Playing the noob card basicaly

Ok

From a noob perspective I can see confusion between The Godfather role and a godfather as in Dolby, Kat, Endless, Dad, etc. maybe I should maftannica it

Back