Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

The thread will usually be a bit slower cause of the out of thread communication going on, just make sure you PM box has space.

Please don't hold town back like you did last time either. The amount of unneeded or spontaneous comments from you confused us all.

You can always WOTC me if you don't want me to play. I am just not in the mood to defend myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please don't vote me at the start of day one. I'm serious.

at this point, you are still offended. really?

Wow, I get a lot of flak from unexpected places. Like literally, this is just a sign up time..and I get these already?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will, if it comes to it.

why are you suddenly rude to me? I understand if this is Zendel from mafia ago..but the Zendel I know is not this abrasive

You can always WOTC me if you don't want me to play. I am just not in the mood to defend myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

at this point, you are still offended. really?

I think it would be interesting to see how you'd play in a PM game. It's just that maybe you're a bit too cryptic sometimes, and as town that can be a bad thing. Maybe improve on that a bit?
Pls dun wotc Bianca uwu
Luv u boo!

I think it would be interesting to see how you'd play in a PM game. It's just that maybe you're a bit too cryptic sometimes, and as town that can be a bad thing. Maybe improve on that a bit?
Pls dun wotc Bianca uwu
Luv u boo!

That's what I'm saying basically, it's the fact that 4 users added to the mess which made it hard to play. Bianca being a later edition to the flabbergasting with the weird comments/unknown motive and to a lesser extent of course, she wasn't as bad as the rest.

Last edited:
Btw if you don't get my reference,

google Teresa Guidice Housewives of New Jersey and Danielle Staub..flipping table

Back