• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

IDC when this game starts :p I won't be very active on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day cuz family, but I doubt that anyone WILL be active on those days.

IDC when this game starts :p I won't be very active on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day cuz family, but I doubt that anyone WILL be active on those days.

Yep, I have a bit of cooking to do on Christmas so I will probably not be here at all on the day unless I get a bit of free time and even then I don't know if I would be motivated to play because I would just like to relax.

Last edited:
I may pause the game on Christmas if everyone is ok with that. Of we just muscle through with that in mind

Yeah locking the thread and having an interlude would be a good idea, there will probably be modkills.

Ok, I'll join under the assumption that this starts Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Also Toads, I'd like to appeal the decision to restriction to only TBT PMs to also include quicktopic. I feel like using quicktopic to communicate works fine as well. It's been used frequently because you don't need an account, it's easier to organize within a PM group without filling up everybodie's PMs, and it's easier to communicate the same thing between multiple other people (TBT PM's work fine for communication betwen 2 people, but it's kind of awkward to organize a group of five or so blues with everybody seeing eachother's opinions because reply doesn't go to others who see the message).

Ok, I'll join under the assumption that this starts Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Also Toads, I'd like to appeal the decision to restriction to only TBT PMs to also include quicktopic. I feel like using quicktopic to communicate works fine as well. It's been used frequently because you don't need an account, it's easier to organize within a PM group without filling up everybodie's PMs, and it's easier to communicate the same thing between multiple other people (TBT PM's work fine for communication betwen 2 people, but it's kind of awkward to organize a group of five or so blues with everybody seeing eachother's opinions because reply doesn't go to others who see the message).

I'm ok with that because everyone has access to quicktopic and it is very user friendly

Hmm. I’m on holiday right now and between this Monday and Tuesday, I’m on the plane. On Wednesday I’d be unpacking and sleeping since I’d be really jet lagged. But maybe I could fit some time inside the airport and the Christmas break would help a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it’s helpful to where I’m travelling, because the Timezone there is GMT +4 and I think Eastern time is GMT -4? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Hmm. I’m on holiday right now and between this Monday and Tuesday, I’m on the plane. On Wednesday I’d be unpacking and sleeping since I’d be really jet lagged. But maybe I could fit some time inside the airport and the Christmas break would help a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it’s helpful to where I’m travelling, because the Timezone there is GMT +4 and I think Eastern time is GMT -4? Correct me if I’m wrong.

so r u in?

17 is a pretty ideal number I should say with what I have planned. So I'm not opposed to extra sign ups, but I feel good with what I have

Holy **** i want to join so bad but I cant :( I love pm games rip

I haven't played a game this large in a while, hope I can manage with reads and just keeping up with the thread in general I suppose.

Back