• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Mhm... I would like to be in the Obs for now. Still thoroughly deciding on whether or not I want to play this mafia game.

Mhm... I would like to be in the Obs for now. Still thoroughly deciding on whether or not I want to play this mafia game.

PM games are few and far between... you may miss the opportunity to play in one for quite some time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think 16 would be a magical number for my perfect set-up... but I can work with what we got. I'll leave sign ups open for the weekend because I have a big family gathering until sunday. We will hopefully start next monday or tuesday

PM games are few and far between... you may miss the opportunity to play in one for quite some time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think 16 would be a magical number for my perfect set-up... but I can work with what we got. I'll leave sign ups open for the weekend because I have a big family gathering until sunday. We will hopefully start next monday or tuesday

Yayyyy... Don't make me mafia :p

I just realized the memes in the banner and I'm sorely disappointed the Arstotzkan flag doesn't fly in it.

But yeah @people debating if they want to play a PM game, basically, it's a lot of socializing and networking, so it's a completely different experience than what you're used to. There is still scumhunting in thread for sure, but a lot of work goes on outside of the thread itself. It's really fun though, I'd personally recommend it.

and i sense some spicy newbies to fucc up :lemon:

Just to let people know, dont expect big ass posts out of me. My laptop charger broke so as of now I cant use my laptop and am stuck on mobile for the time being.

Who is that person on the left next to the main person?

reeee I'm on vacation but just found out it's a PM game soooo

/in i hate myself

(also godbless no discord rule)

Replacements
Maybe in with a Wednesday start date

Well I do need to make a few more Role PMs, and i have family coming in for my mom's bday celebration and some residual assignments to take care of so it is looking like a wednesday thursday start date tbh

Back