• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

That's what I'm saying basically, it's the fact that 4 users added to the mess which made it hard to play. Bianca being a later edition to the flabbergasting with the weird comments/unknown motive and to a lesser extent of course, she wasn't as bad as the rest.

Zendel, you just started the drama a la Housewvies styles...

Can't confirm which wives are actual roles. I've been writing down my fav moments to write into flavor texts.

And to add to zendel's original comment I was upset about your play style and made my comments in those games. When your main tactic is just proclaiming that you are town and then not understanding why people are so upset about it, yeah it's frustrating. What others are saying, it's hard to believe you are town and doesn't help town at all.

@Zendel hi

@Thread Try not to fight, this is a game - it's meant to be enjoyed. Sure, it's frustrating when someone isn't necessarily playing super well, but from what I hear of that game, it was a royal Trainwreck anyway.

@toads glad you included quicktopics, I missed on my skim of your opening post that they weren't allowed.

Bianca darling, please come back in the game
imo you made pretty good reads last game compared to other games i’ve read, just make sure to keep it up and let’s just forget about last game’s start

@Thread Try not to fight, this is a game - it's meant to be enjoyed. Sure, it's frustrating when someone isn't necessarily playing super well, but from what I hear of that game, it was a royal Trainwreck anyway.

Oh yes x3 No one sussed Chele until like D3 :p

Oh yes x3 No one sussed Chele until like D3 :p

I played really bad as scum in that game. To be honest, I like having a bigger amount of players to play with. I got pretty discouraged when I found out that I was the only scum, because I had nobody to talk to and discuss my plans with... even when I was meant to be active, I didn’t really put that much effort into the game.

Also I forgot to mention this, but this was my favourite quote in the game;
Vanessa in obs said:
Also is there even a scum chat for this game
Does Chele just talk to herself in there
im a loner
Honestly I would’ve enjoyed a game where I could talk to myself in a lonely chat.

btw you should allow discord PMing

Back when PM games were more of a thing most hosts found the use of skype or tbtirc acceptable even though not everyone in the game had it or knew about it. Only thing that wasn't allowed was screencaps iirc.

I have to get back in. Screw my schedule, this is gonna be like the only time that I'm able to play a PM game on TBT

In. Again

Back when PM games were more of a thing most hosts found the use of skype or tbtirc acceptable even though not everyone in the game had it or knew about it. Only thing that wasn't allowed was screencaps iirc.

While I do love discord and think it's great for mafia. I don't think everyone has it and I'm not going to force people to sign up. It's just fair that way, sorry

Sorry, but I can't. Hyped for this game. Chele... I'm calling that if I am scum I will be sussed for a good reason b4 day 2

Discord makes it harder for maf as town often can use who has extensive logs to clear people from being teammed, while quicktopics can be faked ok, and TBT PMs pretty easily

Discord makes it harder for maf as town often can use who has extensive logs to clear people from being teammed, while quicktopics can be faked ok, and TBT PMs pretty easily

Shout-out to Murder Mystery Mafia where me and you faked a quicktopic that cleared both of us, winning us the game :^)

Shout-out to Murder Mystery Mafia where me and you faked a quicktopic that cleared both of us, winning us the game :^)

Oh ffs, that didn't win us the game, we were both townleaned by the majority and that QT didn't change anyone's opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Purely stated for the fact that that instance has been used as evidence against me in the past

Oh ffs, that didn't win us the game, we were both townleaned by the majority and that QT didn't change anyone's opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Purely stated for the fact that that instance has been used as evidence against me in the past

its was still a pretty good play tho u gotta admit that

Back