Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Role PMs go out on tuesday
Game starts on wednesday. Looking at my schedule... its gonna have to be a later starting game because I work in a restaurant and sometimes not home until after 11. We will go with 10PM EST start time

Okay guys I?m leaving and going to the airport, thankfully I?ll be off the plane when the game starts

Discord makes it harder for maf as town often can use who has extensive logs to clear people from being teammed, while quicktopics can be faked ok, and TBT PMs pretty easily

What do you mean? Isn't it all copypaste style lying with all of them? Especially given the no screenshot rule and people would copypaste a fake conversation to bring about a he said she said drama that takes advantage of the no screenshot rule?

Personally I just hate using TBT PMs in a PM game because it's more of a pain than other options and doesn't bring about the type of immediate reaction IRC, skype, and discord can. Which is why I rarely used tbt PMs for mafia and always went for those instead given the dynamic it introduces. Also why I'm not a huge fan of how toads is sticking to his guns on his ruling here but w/e his game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just here to fight with Endless again.

doesn't bring about the type of immediate reaction IRC, skype, and discord can. Which is why I rarely used tbt PMs for mafia and always went for those instead given the dynamic it introduces.
And this is precisely why they shouldn't be allowed, the dynamic of a PM game should only stretch as far as PMs would - real time reactions would not be readily available from an onsite PM, so they shouldn't be available from any additional outside of game interaction that's permitted. (Note how quicktopics also doesn't allow real time reactions any more than a pm would.)

Do Mafia get their scum chat link b4 the game actually starts

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Do they get their link in the role pm?

Do Mafia get their scum chat link b4 the game actually starts

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Do they get their link in the role pm?

They will yes. I always do that

And I plan on announcing on it, but role names with roles will are decided on my personal housewife preference and what I think is funny. So you can try to reason out whose mafia or whatever, but I'm saying this pre-game that there is very little credible, followable, decipherable, logic behind it. It's mostly just there for the fun of it. So screw your future arguments about roles linking each other :lemon: :lemon:

I may have changed some wording from past games because I don't take directly from those. Same goes for other people's games. Continuity for me is clearly not that much of a thing. Focus more on motives and what people say than the logistics on my part, because they are mostly there for ease of running the game than trying to screw with you guys.

Role PMs and rolling for roles went very quickly... sending out role PMs, but game will not start until wednesday like I said

All Roles and Role PMs are sent out... if you didn't receive one, let me know. You may contact the host on discord but no one else.

No discussing or PMing others until the start of the game on 10pm EST Wednesday. an announcement will be made to commemorate it. Art style will be editing people's avatars into pictures of housewives, so get ready for that.

Mafia now know each and may talk across the QT only.

Back