• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Loss?

Luke Vander

The Man
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
I just noticed I just took a drop in TBT from 76 to 67. Not sure if that is a glitch but I never spent anything besides the basic shells so I'd have to assume so. :confused:

Anyways if you can help or an answer would be appreciated, even though I don't have much in the way of proof. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I either gained a bunch from posting the thread or something else crazy but I'm back up to 75 as of posting? Weird.

Hit Currency in the upper menu > your bell amount > Transactions and you should be able to see what happened

I see the issue! It looks like you're using the site uploader when posting photos, which charges 2 TBT bells per photo uploaded. To avoid this, just use an external hosting site like imgur and you can bypass the charge.

:)

I heard this also happens when you edit a post is that true? If so is it just the first time you edit or every single time you do?

I heard this also happens when you edit a post is that true? If so is it just the first time you edit or every single time you do?

It will discount the amount of bells you made from the post and then give you the new total, so you'll see a negative followed by a positive. You might lose bells if you shorten a post, say you wrote out a few paragraphs, then edited it down to a sentence, you'd lose the bells you got from the large post and only be credited for the now shorter post.

t
b
t
taaaaaat
baaaaaab
taaaaaat
taaaaaat
baaaaaab
taaaaaat
t
b
taaaaaat b t

in all seriousness, just don't use the site uploader, the quality is ****. use imgur or smth and use
tags

Last edited:
Back