• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying IGB paying with TBT

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (63) +
Ok making another one of these because Mayor Yumi is
BROKE.
So send me offers c: I just need IGB!

Last edited:
hey i think the current rate is 200k for 1 tbt, so I could do 10mil for 50 tbt? and I'll also get your items along with it from your other thread!

from what i've seen TBT goes between the 100K for 1TBT and the 200K for 1TBT
i've about 5.1 Mill. that i can trade you for 51 TBT.

if that's ok :)

from what i've seen TBT goes between the 100K for 1TBT and the 200K for 1TBT
i've about 5.1 Mill. that i can trade you for 51 TBT.

if that's ok :)

lars, sorry, but that's a ripoff. the standard fair trade for 51 tbt is 10.2 mil.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that being said, i've got more igb than i know what to do with. sora, would you like 20 mil for 50 tbt?
if you need more than that, i can do up to 40 mil for 100. you'd honestly be doing me a favor xD

Last edited:
lars, sorry, but that's a ripoff. the standard fair trade for 51 tbt is 10.2 mil.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that being said, i've got more igb than i know what to do with. sora, would you like 20 mil for 50 tbt?
if you need more than that, i can do up to 40 mil for 100. you'd honestly be doing me a favor xD

no, it isn't.
i've seen multiple post where 100K IGB was 1 TBT

and based on that i made him/her a offer she can refuse ( if she/he wants )

hey i think the current rate is 200k for 1 tbt, so I could do 10mil for 50 tbt? and I'll also get your items along with it from your other thread!

yes thank you!! :D (Man we must have conflicting timezones ;-; because whenever you're on I go off ;~; Sorry)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and based on that i made him/her a offer she can refuse ( if she/he wants )

Sorry ;~; I'll take the other offer since I'm trying to get the "most" out of my tbt.. (I do have other offers on other posts so I'm trying to manage them... sorry)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll do the 50 tbt c: Since mythic, is offering 50 tbt as well, so if i do 100 i won't be able to do mythic,'s as well ;~; (But after a few other trades are done I'll see if i have another 50 tbt left to do an extra 20 mil c: )

I'll do the 50 tbt c: Since mythic, is offering 50 tbt as well, so if i do 100 i won't be able to do mythic,'s as well ;~; (But after a few other trades are done I'll see if i have another 50 tbt left to do an extra 20 mil c: )

sounds good to me!
ready when you are~

Last edited:
Can we trade in a bit? I added your FC but my husband is coming out for lunch so I have to cook and pick him up :eek: Not sure how long it'll take.. ;~;

that's alright! take your time friend. i'll keep this page open and just check back periodically, it's no trouble ♡

yes thank you!! :D (Man we must have conflicting timezones ;-; because whenever you're on I go off ;~; Sorry)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! i can give you more igb too since I have a lot haha c: my time zone is PST, and I can trade when I get home from school and I'll PM you!! c:

Sorry ;~; I'll take the other offer since I'm trying to get the "most" out of my tbt.. (I do have other offers on other posts so I'm trying to manage them... sorry)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! my time zone is PST, so we might have some difference in time. ill be ok to trade after school today c:

that's alright! take your time friend. i'll keep this page open and just check back periodically, it's no trouble ♡

ok sorry for the LONG wait, things came up >.< Im available now until 7 CST...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! my time zone is PST, so we might have some difference in time. ill be ok to trade after school today c:

:eek: Ok i gotcha! Not sure when you get out of school, but I'll be available now until 7 CST (so only for 2 hours)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:eek: Ok i gotcha! Not sure when you get out of school, but I'll be available now until 7 CST (so only for 2 hours)

i can come over now c:

alrighty!
i'm really bad at keeping count, so if you could keep track and say when i hit 20 mil it'd be much appreciated ^^;

i will xD I normally tell after 5 mil, 10, 15 and then when we hit 18 ill tell every so often c: My gates are opened! Sending you tbt

i will xD I normally tell after 5 mil, 10, 15 and then when we hit 18 ill tell every so often c: My gates are opened! Sending you tbt

is your town name twilight? i looked on your profile and cocona isn't on the town list

- - - Post Merge - - -

im so so sorry for not getting back to you! im still wanting to do this trade, but i am currently in the middle of finals and its pretty crazy around here, im sorry!! i can probably trade you tomorrow though

im so so sorry for not getting back to you! im still wanting to do this trade, but i am currently in the middle of finals and its pretty crazy around here, im sorry!! i can probably trade you tomorrow though

c: yo! No worries n.n take your time! I honestly understand how life can be busy sometimes :) I’m honestly in no rush to hurry c: If you need time that’s ok, I’m not the kind to get mad c: Whenever you can and whenever we are on at the same time is fine by me c: no need to stress out about it n.n Once again take your time c:

Back