• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Join us for TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much staff for doing these fun little events!

Thanks for going through the trouble of setting up another great event! I'm hoping to participate in as many of the challenges as I can, if not all of them. I'm also hoping that somehow, some way, I'll manage to add that Christmas Candy collectible to my collection.

Oh wow, you all went all out this year with events! Thank you for all your hard work! I hope you all take a break after this event, y'all deserve it! Wouldn't want to get overwhelmed after all! :)

Woo, thanks for the events. :D While I can't really do a tree for it I'll try to make a not-so-snow snowman maybe and def. try to enter the other everyday, although rip the last days me being on phone lol

Yay! I loved last year's event because it was small, relaxing, and not stressful, just like how Christmas should be. I hope these advent calendars with tbt and other goodies return each December. I'd like the raffle ticket event to return each year as well, as it's very easy and fair to enter, the winner is randomly picked, and has a wide variety of prizes that's also randomly picked. I hope someone wins the weird doll!

I probably won't be participating in the Christmas tree and snowman events(too stressful for me), but good luck to everyone who does.

I hope this event goes well. Merry Christmas! :)

this looks like so much fun! :) i actually can't remember ever actively participating in a christmas event on tbt, so this may or may not actually be my first time... orz

I will be going on a trip soon, but a lot of these events sound really fun. I am excited for the collectible raffle and now I definetely need to enter the snowman one. :)

Just got on now after a lot of busy days, these events are so interesting and cool! <3
Happy holidays, you guys c:

Last edited:
Cool
but there be no snow (kinda)

it melts within hours. :-/
LOLZ guess I'll get the snowpeople on else where

my residence's wifi is very bad, to the point of messages being sent multiple times on things like discord and Facebook (I don't make online purchases anymore). I think i've been getting more than one reward from each advent calendar day?

__________ █████
_______█████████ I'M READY
________████████
_________ ███████
__________████████
______██████████████
_____███▒▒░░░░░░░░▒
_______▒░░░░░ ⓤ░░ⓤ░▒
_______▒░░░░░░░░ >░░ ▒
_______██▒░░░░░?︾?░░▒
_______████▒░░░░░░░▒
______▒▒███████████▒▒
____▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒███░░░▒
___▒░░░▒░░░░░░████░░ ▒
___▒░░░░▒░░░░░█████░░▒
___▒░░░░░▒░░░░███████░▒
____▒░░░░▒░░░░██████▒▒
____▒#▒▒▒▒▒░##░██████
__▒#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒
_▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░░▒
##▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░##

Laudiiiiiiiiiiiiine????? Are u making us something fun to color??? I wanna color Laudine, Christmas style!!!

I didn't have time to participate in this even, but I got a couple of things from the calendar. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back