• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Join us for TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
christmas2017-Headline.png

Greetings everyone!

Thanks to the hard work of our four summoning members from the Snowman family, everyone's favourite Jingle has finally arrived to town just in time for The Bell Tree's 12 Days of Christmas to begin! Join us in celebrating with four fun festive activities over the next 2 weeks. Enter enticing collectible giveaways, check in to the Advent Calendar every day, build a chilly (or not) snowman, and share your Christmas tree with everyone!

Oh and I almost forgot -- Christmas Lights collectibles can now be purchased and displayed for yourself without gifting, so go wild!

Head over to the TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2017 board located here or click the banners below to go directly to the festive activities:

Have a lovely holiday season! Thanks to Laudine for the lovely graphics work as always.

First post

I'm excited for this Christmas event.

Last edited:
Oh man, maybe I can get in on this without completely forgetting about it lol :p

woo-hoo look at my boy Filbert and that banner yeee

and my girl Coco and my ex-girl Anicotti :(

Oh my, what lovely banner artwork Laudine! *o*

thanks for the event, guys! :)

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun!!! Thank you for putting it together for us, Staff :blush: The banner art is lovely.
Happy holidays, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back