• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyGoesMeow

sleepy bunny
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5100-8710-2739
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (110) +
I'm not sure of the current rate, so I'll check on that, but in the meantime please offer! I need bunches.

I'm not sure of the current rate, so I'll check on that, but in the meantime please offer! I need bunches.
From what I know... The current rate is supposedly 1 bell tree bell equals to 200k in-game bells. I'm not sure what you would consider a bunch. So... I ask this to you. Do you need more than 30 million in-game bells?

From what I know... The current rate is supposedly 1 bell tree bell equals to 200k in-game bells. I'm not sure what you would consider a bunch. So... I ask this to you. Do you need more than 30 million in-game bells?

Yes. I was trying to get 100m just so I could get the bank gifts over and done with.

Yes. I was trying to get 100m just so I could get the bank gifts over and done with.
I see. How much in-game bells do you have? I'm sure I can get you the rest of what you need.

haa.. just got done paying for my house so 0 bells. sad I know.
Oh. Okay then. If you're available at the moment then I can start on that 100 million in-game bell thing you wanted. Though it will take a while to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back