• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Have Anger Issues?

Sometimes. I am often easily frustrated, to the point where I will blow up and cry over something really small and unnecessary:/
It runs in the family though LOL.

oh god yes... i have really bad anger issues. I don't ...? really control it. I want to and that's something I need help with.
It's funny you say save the doors; cause my bedroom door is literally OFF the hinges right now due to it being abused during arguments LMAOoO
I don't get violent when i'm angry unless i'm drinking ... :s which is why i stay away from alcohol now. Or Liquor i mean. I'm drinking wine now. oops.

I'm probably the most level headed out of all my sibs, unless I'm really hungry LOL

I get angry extremely fast but nobody ever takes me seriously because I calm myself down really fast. But I can say some brutal things that I don't mean at all :(

Generally I do not have anger issues but when there are so many maniacs on the road it's difficult to control ones temper driving home from work

I get pissed a lot over small things but instead of yelling and punching stuff I just cry really hard

I don't have anger issues, there's just people in the world that don't know when to shut the **** up.

Yeah, when I'm hungry and really tired/sleepy... and oh, whenever I see my parents, especially dad. I literally wanna punch him in the face.

Back