• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Have Anger Issues?

I used to, but I got more mellow with age. Now I only get mad when I die in a game and have to replay a lot.

I don't get angry much, no. Which is funny, because both my biological parents have tempers. I usually get sad when I should be angry. However, I am very protective, so there are circumstances where I could naturally get angry. I was just talking about this with my fianc?. lol

I do not luckily! I'm one to remain silent and then just explode so that's not so good either. ^^;

Not really. My dad has them and he emotionally abused me and my mom which is why I try to avoid being angry, generally.

My whole family has quick tempers, but they rarely escalate that far. I get pretty passionate (angry) about some things and opinions, and I've definitely had a breakdown or two that involved lashing out. It's not the best part of me, and I hope I'll mellow out as well. I'm also pretty vengeful lmao, but I don't mind that as much.

Last edited:
I went through some very heavy phases during my teenage years because of my family, had no other feeling in me besides anger. Now Now I don't spend so much time controlling my anger, because I rarely have it.

I don't know if I do but I have pretty explosive emotions where if even the smallest thing can irritate me and make me really angry. I bottle it all up though which really isn't healthy.

Not terrible ones, but kind of. Not in a violent way, but I went through a phase of being mistreated in my teenage years and it's kind of made me very sensitive to people doing or saying things I find disrespectful, and I'm likely to either say something harsh or avoid people if they disrespect me, even if it's arguably something where it was a very minor mistreatment or even potentially a misunderstanding. I'm trying to work harder at remembering that people are imperfect and not every little thing that feels disrespectful to me is actually a genuine attack on me.

I'm a relatively calm person most of the time. The only people who see me lose my temper are close family and loved ones, and even that's rare. I'm normally the one trying to calm other people down when they get too angry. I don't like conflict.

I do get road rage, though, but then it's contained within my own vehicle. I don't go around honking at people or making dirty gestures. I just yell and curse at people within the safety of my own car where they can't hear me.

I need to take back my words I said when I posted on here back in 2017.

The truth is, yes, I do have an anger problem. It runs in my family in the men. However, luckily, I do not have it as bad as my dad or my grandpa did. My dad's was also worsened, though, by his back pains (although that does not excuse his behavior).

As horrible as this sounds, it could be worse though. I had a great uncle that was an alcoholic and he beat his first two wives in front of their children.

No, I like being as friendly to others as I can, but my friends already know that when I get mad, lmao I?m scary. Like no anger issues but if someone?s bothering me.. watch out.

Um....my whole family has anger issues. My dad,mom,brother,sisters,cousins,uncle,me... My dad would hit things and yell and curse at the heavens. It was funny to watch someone act that ridiculous but he needed anger management classes. I just grew up in this violent enviroment watching people hurt one another. I'm not as bad with controlling my anger as they are. For me I just get upset when people touch my things. I also get mad when people are being mean to me or others. I have had meltdowns before too because of aspergers and being totally overwhelmed with a situation. I just wish the people I'm related to would stop being violent and find other ways to express their anger.

Very, very rarely am I angry. I might look irritated or angry due to anxiety. My conditions leave me in fight or flight mode near constantly. But I never actually feel anger, just fear.

Nope, lmao. I’m usually the one trying to stop fights and arguments between my family members and other people. I’m pretty much the lone voice of reason in those situations. It’s not too difficult for me to dispel fights and arguments between people I care about IRL though, especially because I’m bigger than most of them and can use my martial arts if necessary.

If anyone has beef with me though I’ll take it all and then ask them questions to help calm them down. I won’t use force on someone who’s attacking me unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Eeeeeh, yes and no, thou I certainly would not go as far as calling it an issue. Overall I'm very calm, but I get annoyed easily by certain small repetitive things. For example my one manager at work will do small but constant annoyances, and esp during opening shift is when it really gets on my nerves. One time he briefly locked me in the fridge and shut the lights off as well, I was trying to get gloves out of there. Being that it was an opening shift, I got a little ticked off.

I get annoyed really easily and am surprisingly quite confrontational. Not physically violent but yah probably got some level of anger issues

I kinda do, I am generally a very calm person but if someone messes with me or is just mean in general I can get super irritated and annoyed.

I do my best to stay composed but it doesn't always work out :(

Back