• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do You Have Anger Issues?

I?m glad I?m not the only one. And what makes it worse is when my parents get made at me, which works me up more. And they expect me to control myself.

My parents don't believe anything I say. They get mad over everything and I mean everything.

Granted my life isn't bad at home but how my parents react to anything is a really terrible way to react.

i am not a very angry person. i don't get angry easily and tend to be kind of annoyed when people get unnecessarily angry all the time. i don't have that sort of patience, energy, or emotional capacity lol. but because of this, when i get mad, i get mad. i also sometimes tend to be an angry crier if i get upset or overwhelmed. but i always try to deal with things rationally.
the last time i got really angry though i went and like mutilated my other (broken) keyboard, because at this point i'd been pulling off keys when i got mad/tense (my poor f key wont go back on the thing so now i just have to type with the weird little rubber nipple), so i just went and got that keyboard and ripped off a bunch of keys.

only when it's deserved like when i die from scatter arrow

No not really. I get annoyed or irritated fairly easily, and sometimes I might snap verbally. But I've never been one to lash out physically when angry or mad. If I get really frustrated and angry I tend to cry it out xD

yes. i've also been told by a professional that i have ptsd-like symptoms. but it's usually outbursts that i give into when i'm by myself. when i'm in front of others, i internalize it until it becomes a huge problem when i'm alone.

Yuppp. I tend to blow up alot on insignificant things, especially if I'm overwhelmed, it's something I'm working on. Everyone who doesn't know me though is so surprised to find out how angry I actually am/can get since I give off a uninterested, reserved vibe.

No. I?m basically this guy:

0108FCDF-FE52-446E-B5F5-1272321D0285.jpg

Last edited:
kind of? i never burst out in anger at people but it just builds up til something sets me off and it usually ends in a meltdown

I don't have anger issues, but if somebody provokes me for long enough I guess I can get really angry. But I almost never resort to violence even when I am angry. Usually before I do get angry though, I try to walk away from the situation anyway, to avoid it. I either come back when i'm more calm and rational, or I just don't talk to anyone for a while. Since I know the consequences of saying things you don't mean when you're angry, and the last thing I want to do is to upset anyone.

Last edited:
I tend to bottle up my emotions and blow up over something petty.

I am pretty certain I have PMDD which is pretty severe in my case, I get so easily irritated and depressed you don't want to know.

Is gaming coop related part if so then yes

This thread has read my mind.
Yes, I do have anger issues. I try to tell my friends but they never understand, ugh. With my anger issues, I get irritated at really small things. For example, my dad forgot to turn his phone off on a flight that I took yesterday and I got cross for some reason, even though it’s not even my problem. Sometimes this has to do when I’m dwelling on my past, as well. For example, I was thinking about how I said something weird to my friends a while ago, and I got angry at myself. For the rest of the day, I was cranky. I don’t want to have an angry nature in myself and I want to be a happy chap, but I don’t know how to get over this.

i do have anger issues but i dont show that im angry bc i dont wanna be seen as an aggressive person. so it usually comes out as a form of silent hatred which is a snakey *****y thing but its only for people who are *******s \(^o^)/

Maybe a bit? I have a hard time dealing w/ people sometimes, particularly when they criticize me and/or lecture me and make me feel like an idiot.

No, according to my mum I've been a relatively peaceful child, extremely shy actually. Which makes sudden outbursts even more surprising I guess?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is gaming coop related part if so then yes

Dude same xD

I get angry but I just kind of conceal it and then break down at a later date after so much has stacked with everything else I repress. I take care of it by just bawling and sometimes ripping something apart, burning something, I used to do that a lot in high school, I think it's cause I was really horribly depressed too and my emotions couldn't take it. Most of the times now if I break down I just sob for a good long while and get past it.

Back