• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do You Have Anger Issues?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Do you have anger issues and what do you do to restrain them?

I am generally a calm person but when I get provoked I get a little irritated, nothing too crazy like being violent towards people or those poor doors and walls who are usually victims of the outbursts of those who have violent tendencies because of the issues they have.

Save the doors and the walls!

Nope I have no anger issues do get annoyed whether something bad happens but generally calm down a few minutes later.

No I'm super mellow. I never lash out at anyone or anything. I rarely get angry really, but when I do I keep it inside.

Most of the time I'm pretty chill, but if someone attacks something that means a lot to me then I get mad.

I also get irritated when people around me do obviously stupid and inconsiderate stuff, but I haven't been able to accept that people are just naturally stupid and I need to move on.

I use to back in my elementary days, but not in a violent sort of way. I sort of cured myself by just thinking about what angers me at the moment and making a mental note "Is this worth it being angry for?". Plus I get hyper tension if im angry lol so I try to keep my anger and stress on check.

Not in the traditional sense, but I think so, yes. You see, I have severe social anxiety, which has led to a fear of confrontation. This phobia is so severe most people don't even know I have it because that would mean confronting the issue. So whenever someone does something that makes me angry, I either keep it to myself or vent about it on social media. I expect that one day soon I will spontaneously combust from all the anger I keep to myself U.U

I had anger use to have major anger issues... But recently I've really mellowed out. Not sure whats really calmed me down :eek: But i KNOW I'm a whole lot calmer than how I was when I was younger..

only when i was younger. a lot of people think im mad but its literally impossible to make me mad now lol

No. Anger is an emotion I rarely feel, but I like to embrace productively whenever it comes about.

Yeah. I get angry/frustrated easily, and I?m stubborn. I also have anxiety issues (and I?m on the Autisum spectrum) so I tend to have melt downs and get into arguments. Especially with my dad who also is stubborn with a temper, so yeah. It?s hard sometimes. It?s never become physical, just yelling or screaming.

Last edited:
depending on how i feel, i can get incredibly defensive and start yelling at everyone and break a lightbulb or something or i could just sit there and not care about a word someone says to me

no i very rarely get angry. i get annoyed sometimes and i can be pretty mean if someone annoys me but i never get actually angry and im not worried about ever losing control because of anger or anything lol

Yeah. I get angry/frustrated easily, and I’m stubborn. I also have anxiety issues (and I’m on the Autisum spectrum) so I tend to have melt downs and get into arguments.

This part of phantom’s post is exactly my response.

I too get angry easily and am stubborn. I have anxiety
issues and have been more prominently. I’m also, sadly,
austistic. I have tantrums and arguments frequently.

This part of phantom’s post is exactly my response.

I too get angry easily and am stubborn. I have anxiety
issues and have been more prominently. I’m also, sadly,
austistic. I have tantrums and arguments frequently.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. And what makes it worse is when my parents get made at me, which works me up more. And they expect me to control myself.

i don't think so? i get really irritable, but that's only with my siblings. i used to have very bad reactions whenever i got frustrated, such as becoming violent whether it's with inanimate objeects (slamming the door, for example) or myself (digging nails in my palms, etc.), but thankfully, i've matured from that. i learned to walk away or at least diffuse the situation before it gets out of control.

Typically when I'm manic. But even when I'm depressed or normal, yeah sometimes.
I normally just try to suppress them by listening to some Animal Crossing music or browsing 4chan or TBT. Sometimes I get to the point where I self-harm, but not so much anymore as I've managed to control them.

a lot of people automatically suspect i do just because i'm a massive personality, i raise my voice a lot when i'm in a good mood and with my friends which kinda makes people uncomfortable for some reason. they think i'm genuinely angry when i'm just joking around.

i definitely would not say i have anger problems, but when i do get angry, i can hold a grudge for a really long time.

Back