• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Spiteful neighbors

Tabs287

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
I really want to Violet to change her misty shirt. I think it clashes with her beautiful purple fur. I even complained to Isabell. Not long after this she recieved a new shirt, tried it on in front of me, decided she didnt like it and went back to the misty shirt. A couple days later she displayed a second misty shirt in her house. I complained again.A couple days later she pings me and hands me the extra misty shirt, insisting I take it. I find this all pretty funny.
What have your neighbors done seemingly out if spite?

I really want to Violet to change her misty shirt. I think it clashes with her beautiful purple fur. I even complained to Isabell. Not long after this she recieved a new shirt, tried it on in front of me, decided she didnt like it and went back to the misty shirt. A couple days later she displayed a second misty shirt in her house. I complained again.A couple days later she pings me and hands me the extra misty shirt, insisting I take it. I find this all pretty funny.
What have your neighbors done seemingly out if spite?

Exist.

:D

No, seriously. I find that when I say NO to a request, they give me some form of punishment.

They'll dump another shirt I don't want, filling my inventory, or they'll ask about that stupid, STUPID Birthday Wish! (YES folks. Almost a year of being asked if I have 'Birthday Cake' yet.)

Or they'll hit me up with a super long-winded speech.

The game.. tis EVIL! ^_^

Last edited:
I had one town where they all decided to wear the blue zap suit which looked hideous on most of them, but they LOVED it and refused to wear the shirts I designed for them. Currently, there is a toilet being passed around.

I had a terrible fashion crisis a while ago now where nearly all the villagers in both my towns were wearing either the blue gym tee or the red gym tee. The disease got spread when one of my Vayle villagers moved over to Elfwood. Some of them seemingly had 3 or 4 of these awful tops and would display them in their homes, I guess they were passing them around amongst themselves. It took ages to get rid of all those shirts and get them to change into other clothes! (It can help to send them something in their preferred colour and style). Octavian is the last villager still stubbornly holding out and wearing his red gym tee - I keep sending him different shirts and he just keeps displaying them in his home.

Wart Jr. liked giving citrus fruit to female villagers that he fancied but Whitney was having none of it:
CKa9-rFUsAEUlBZ.jpg
CKa-ikvUwAAtLQG.jpg
CKa-1ZHUMAAgnga.jpg

This happened the very next day:
CKah0B2UMAA3Q4A.jpg
Poor frog dude.He should try this again now that he lives in the same town with Tangy.

We do not talk about the blue flannel shirt.

I watched the plague happen in front of me - all the villagers changed clothes right in front of me.

And to think I once liked that shirt!

I made a cutesy pink sweater design and Carmen started wearing it, which looked super cute on her. Eventually Kyle started wearing it too - I mean sure, he looked cute (and awkwardly feminine) but I wanted him to stick with his pleather vest.. so I mailed him one and he put it on, but later on he switched to another awkward design :( I got Isabelle to make him change, but little did I know that she makes them put on gym shirts. Eventually the gym shirt plague began to spread in my town too.

Now they're all wearing the same custom shirt design and saying the same catchphrase 8')

Last edited:
We do not talk about the blue flannel shirt.

I watched the plague happen in front of me - all the villagers changed clothes right in front of me.

And to think I once liked that shirt!

Stu has just started a Tulip shirt trend!
And.. *I* was the one to deliver it to him!
I should have ignored requests as I normally do, but as you see.. no good can come from delivering presents! O_O

I honestly don't mind MOST of the clothes they wear.... the ones I HATE though ? Those ugly ones from Someone in Any Town >:|
Sure I could change those but I can't be bothered lmao so I have 2 vilagers with that green duck shirt and 2 with that white blouse/dress shirt... arghhhh it's so... uGLY!!

Back