Selling Shiny Pokemon off X/Y

WolfyWolf

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (67) +
I haven't touched Pokemon in quite some time, and would like to make a few TBT, being so new. I'm hoping 20 each is reasonable.
Available:
Shiny Dragonite
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Vespiquen
Shiny Latias
Shiny Shaymin
Shiny Pichu

Hi, could you let me know what the OT for Shaymin is? Also if it’s nicknamed and perhaps it’s nature?

Thank you!!

Sure! The OT is Mat it's not nicknamed and it's Timid.

Doing some reverse self research (seriously it's been ages): These are probably the ones I got off a forum long ago... they're probably not worth anything are they?

Last edited:
Oh I see! Could I perhaps buy it? :3

Well, I think that they’re worth around 10-30tbt depending on how competitive they are. It depends if anyone is looking for Pokemon. Some have sold for as little as 5tbt.

If you're interested it's all yours haha. I got worried because I was seeing mixed views about OT Mat.

I've added you and will hang around for some time right now.

Nah it’s ok :3 I want a shiny shaymin that isn’t from the myth event not long ago, since that one is totally not supposed to be shiny xD

Says your FC is invalid?

Last edited:
Ahh gotchya okay :) Dangit. It's 4339-2495-9072 I'll go fix that.

If it helps, that one is also OT Mat lol. Which is how I remembered where I probably got them from. I have it listed under my flawless box but I never followed that closley, would have just been told that. It's lvl 40 timid nature.

Back