• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

"Notifications: 1" won't go back to zero even though I've viewed the notification

Sontancer

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
"Notifications: 1" won't go back to zero even though I've viewed the notification

So I had a new notification, "1 unread visitor message" a couple of days ago

I read the message on my wall which had been deleted by the poster

I clicked on it, i've been to their profile, i've tried everything

I don't know if this is a bug but its so annoying I keep thinking I have a notification when I don't

And I've had other notifications since which actually disappear when I click on them just leaving this one behind

i had a thing EXACTLY like that its even been deleted by the user too i had a mod hard remove it

Try deleting your last vm, that's what cleared it up for me ^^

You don't need to report something like this. Making a thread here was the correct thing to do, and you can also post simple questions in the The Information Desk thread. :blush:

As stated above, this is normally a stuck notification from your most recent visitor message, and removing the message should do the trick. Let me know if this works for you!

Back