Well heck

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
This is my own fault I suppose but godddd I hate not being able to choose where the houses go. I thought I had every inch of my town covered in strategically placed patterns to stop houses going where I don't want them. But no. I missed one spot, ONE tiny little spot didn't have a pattern in one space and where does Fang go? Not the spot that was available for him of course oh no he had to go in that specific spot I missed and ruin my landscaping and make me demolish a pwp I had there because his house was in front of it and therefore you couldn't even see it.

Again, my own fault, I should have checked thoroughly (even when I thought I had..) but this game really needs to give us MAYORS more control over OUR towns. :mad:

-end rant

Last edited:
agreed.

but i think the amiibo cards and that they don't go on paths anymore is a great answer

agreed.

but i think the amiibo cards and that they don't go on paths anymore is a great answer

they really are! I just need to be more through when placing paths, it's such a pain to miss one little area and have everything messed up xx

Yeah that is the worst, I hate having paths all over but til I'm done with villagers that's the thing to do aha. I guess if yu have his cards you can boot out Fang, path down there and then have him move in again but if you don't it sucks I know D:

I'm really hoping that in the next AC game, they allow people to set up specific spots in town where the animals can move in (kinda like in past games with the signs, except you can choose where the signs are and animals will move in).

That would make landscaping like 10000x easier.

Yeah that is the worst, I hate having paths all over but til I'm done with villagers that's the thing to do aha. I guess if yu have his cards you can boot out Fang, path down there and then have him move in again but if you don't it sucks I know D:

I don't have Fangs card (I adopted him from the forum) but oh well, I've worked around his housing placement. Believe me if I had his card I would have SO booted him and got him elsewhere though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really hoping that in the next AC game, they allow people to set up specific spots in town where the animals can move in (kinda like in past games with the signs, except you can choose where the signs are and animals will move in).

That would make landscaping like 10000x easier.

YES that would be so much better. Like in happy home designer you choose where the house will be on the map grid, something like that would be nice.

I had the same problem with Tex.

I had my entire town covered in patterns but I forgot to put patterns over the part where I had plotted an extra character's house when I was doing the camp villager reset trick, so Tex of course moved there rather than the specific spot between Lyman and Willow.

I got Ken later on but I remembered that I just disliked his...everything! He took forever to move out, so I moved him and my final solution was to get Julian again. I had Julian in my previous towns as my smug villager but I wanted to try a new smug villager just for once, it didn't work out and I feel as though I was destined to be with Julian. So here we are.

I love his design but it's too standout-ish compared to my other villagers and he stands out a lot, Tex and Ken blended in well with the rest of the gang, ah well.

Last edited:
I've been having the same problem but when I try to replace my villager with another amiibo they just move into the same spot even though I've left a space free? :/

Back