Feedback
100% (182) +
Selling some egg collectibles
Looking for offers, thank you very much
1 Pikachu Eggs: Item purchased at 03-28-2016 04:14 PM both sold
1 Sakura Egg Item purchased at 03-27-2016 12:36 AM
1 Easter Egg:Item purchased at 03-28-2016 04:14 PM-sold

Last edited:
I'm new here so I don't know what the eggs are worth. I would really like a Pikachu egg though! I imagine that I don't have enough bells right now but could you give me an approximate price so that I can know how many to save up please?

I'll take a pikachu egg! How much you want i can pay tbt or igb

I'd love a Pikachu egg myself! I'd be happy to give an offer if you tell me a price range?

Hi everyone, interested in my pikachu egg,
It seems the middle point/average price for the Pikachu egg is about 500 tbt ^^
so I would be okay with parting the pikachuegg for 450 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm new here so I don't know what the eggs are worth. I would really like a Pikachu egg though! I imagine that I don't have enough bells right now but could you give me an approximate price so that I can know how many to save up please?

I have 2 other people interested, I would probably be okay with 450tbt, if they dont buy the eggs first

Last edited:
okay ^^, I'll send the egg now, would you like a message with the egg?
No message is just fine. :) Sending the TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm being naughty with my budget now but I must ask. How much for the Easter egg?

Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to save up my bells but it's looking like I'm not going to get that many before lissly buys the last one. Oh well.... I'll still do my best and maybe I'll get lucky and hit a bell jackpot lol

No worries pookah, I don't want it that bad. It's a bit pricey for my liking lol.

WOOH! Now I just need to race to get those bells :D

76 out of 450, that's PROGRESS!

Last edited:
Back