• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Here we go again!

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
I think it's a tradition now that every winter holiday I restart the game.
And this year is no less! So I'm patiently waiting until January 1st to get back in the game
As if starting on the first will keep me from resetting after a week lol
I really wish I could be able to have the same town for more than two weeks, but every time "something" isn't right and I find myself back in the Reset Void
Well, I guess that's part of the fun, too?:)

A tip for if you want to keep a town for more than a few weeks (because I'm guilty of the Reset Void too, aha):

Make a list of long term and short term goals. The short term ones can be anything from daily tasks to things you want to acomplish this week. As you do each thing, check it off. Some examples:
Long term
- Pay off (number) mortgage
- Move in (villager)
- Get (x) badge
- Collect (x) bugs/fish for this month

Short term
- Collect daily fossils
- Talk to every villager
- Write a letter
etc. etc.

For some reason, having clear cut goals like this helps me stay motivated to play.

Hope this is of any help! :)

Last edited:
A tip for if you want to keep a town for more than a few weeks (because I'm guilty of the Reset Void too, aha):

Make a list of long term and short term goals. The short term ones can be anything from daily tasks to things you want to acomplish this week. As you do each thing, check it off. Some examples:
Long term
- Pay off (number) mortgage
- Move in (villager)
- Get (x) badge
- Collect (x) bugs/fish for this month

Short term
- Collect daily fossils
- Talk to every villager
- Write a letter
etc. etc.

For some reason, having clear cut goals like this helps me stay motivated to play.

Hope this is of any help! :)

Thank you, I'll try it out as soon as I can :D

Back