• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [TBT] gardening items ✿ hybrids, saplings & bush starts

sailormoons

°˖✧ princess ✧˖°
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8245-0763-4512
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Vesta
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mint
White Pansy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
う
ど
Feedback
100% (111) +
hello! i'm looking to buy the following gardening/landscaping items:

hybrids:
✧ pink roses
✧ blue roses
✧ pink cosmos
✧ pink tulips
✧ pink lillies

trees:
✧ saplings
✧ cedar saplings

bushes:
✧ holly starts
✧ sweet olive starts

other:
✧ four-leaf clovers
✧ famous mushrooms
✧ lemons
✧ mangoes

please make me an offer! those who can offer 10+ items at a time can get a bulk bonus c:

thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! I have 10 pink roses, 30 blue roses, 5 four leaf clovers, and I can get you as many baskets of lemons and mangoes that you need. For 1 tbt each? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have 3 pink cosmos and a pink tulip I believe

Last edited:
I can offer 10 pink cosmos, 2 olive starts, 2 baskets of lemons and a basket of mangos - 1 tbt for each (1 basket=1tbt).

Hi there! I have 10 pink roses, 30 blue roses, 5 four leaf clovers, and I can get you as many baskets of lemons and mangoes that you need. For 1 tbt each? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have 3 pink cosmos and a pink tulip I believe

hi! that sounds perfect! i think about 10 blue roses would be enough, but I’ll take everything else from you! So in total that comes to 31 TBT, including 1x basket of mangoes and 1x basket of lemons, and since it’s a bulk lot I can bump that up to 40 TBT!

are you available now? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you 30 holly and sweet olives each of bushes c:

hello! that’s great! so is that 60 bush starts in total?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 10 pink cosmos, 2 olive starts, 2 baskets of lemons and a basket of mangos - 1 tbt for each (1 basket=1tbt).

hi! i’ll certainly take you up on the hybrids and bush starts, though I think Kammm can get the fruit for me! So that would come to 12 TBT, which I can bump up to 15 TBT as it’s a bulk order? c:

Last edited:
Sounds great hun! I'll add your FC and gather your items, which town should you like to do the trade in? ^-^

Sounds great hun! I'll add your FC and gather your items, which town should you like to do the trade in? ^-^

i'm happy for you to drop them off in my town but let me know whatever is easier for you!

do you have guesstimates of how much you need of each of these things? :3

do you have guesstimates of how much you need of each of these things? :3

with the hybrids, literally maybe like 40 each?? (not including the blue roses, i only wanted a few of those)
the bushes, maybe another 20 each?
and unlimited saplings and cedar saplings c:

Last edited:
with the hybrids, literally maybe like 40 each?? (not including the blue roses, i only wanted a few of those)
the bushes, maybe another 20 each?
and unlimited saplings and cedar saplings c:

i can do:
40? each hybrid
20? each bush
up to 200 clovers
up to 40 famous mushrooms
up to 50 saplings and cedars

i guess hoarding pays off sometimes xD
i'll need to trade later today though, i have a bunch of errands to run

i can do:
40? each hybrid
20? each bush
up to 200 clovers
up to 40 famous mushrooms
up to 50 saplings and cedars

i guess hoarding pays off sometimes xD
i'll need to trade later today though, i have a bunch of errands to run

wow, that's a lot!! i'd love to get 40 of each hybrid, and 20x holly, 20x olive starts, as well as maybe 40 clovers? 10 famous mushrooms, and all your saplings and cedar saplings?

so 300 TBT in total:
- 160 (4 lots of 20x hybrids)
- 40 (2 lots of 20x bushes)
- 40 (for 40x clovers)
- 10 (for 10x mushrooms)
- 50 (50x saplings and cedars)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you 30 pink lilies?

i'll get back to you on that, if that's okay! thank you c:

wow, that's a lot!! i'd love to get 40 of each hybrid, and 20x holly, 20x olive starts, as well as maybe 40 clovers? 10 famous mushrooms, and all your saplings and cedar saplings?

so 300 TBT in total:
- 160 (4 lots of 20x hybrids)
- 40 (2 lots of 20x bushes)
- 40 (for 40x clovers)
- 10 (for 10x mushrooms)
- 50 (50x saplings and cedars)

oh, i meant that i have 50 saplings and 50 cedars separately xD otherwise, sounds fine to me!
i'llbe sure to vm you as i can open later
(i hope you don't mind pickup? you're free to take multiple trips; it'll just be faster to put everything on my ground, rather than into my locker and back out onto your ground)

hi! i?ll certainly take you up on the hybrids and bush starts, though I think Kammm can get the fruit for me! So that would come to 12 TBT, which I can bump up to 15 TBT as it?s a bulk order? c:

Sure - 10 pink cosmos and 2 bush starts for 15 tbt. Are you available now?

Back