Status
Not open for further replies.

garrenn

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (5) +
Looking for a new villager. I'll even trade for a tier 5 villager that I really like!

These are my dreamies: Apollo, Walt, Kitt, Pierce, Willow, Deirdre

I am willing to consider all offers.

Last edited:
Looking for a new villager. I have my favorites (Kiki, Deirdre, Tia, Apollo) but I will be very happy to consider others! I like cute or interesting looking villagers.

I am afraid that I don't have any of the ones you're particularly looking for, (Deirdre I had a long time ago but she moved out, dang--)
From the villagers I'm currently willing to push out, I have Lily, Eugene, Cranston, Penelope, Rolf, and Rooney.

No one currently wants to move out but I will notify you when they do for whichever one if you do end up taking interest!

Is it possible you do any FF to encourage her to leave faster? My only concern is that my game's time is currently out of whack and I'd like to get it back to normal XD If you can't that's fine, I'm just worrying I'll mess something up and he'll be accidentally voided.

Is it possible you do any FF to encourage her to leave faster? My only concern is that my game's time is currently out of whack and I'd like to get it back to normal XD If you can't that's fine, I'm just worrying I'll mess something up and he'll be accidentally voided.

I like to play the game as legitimately as possible and would much prefer if I didn't time travel at all. I also have some dreamies in my town at the moment and I really don't want to get them gone, nor do I want to mess with any holidays, sorry. She has pinged me once or twice now asking to move, though, so I feel like it's not too far off for her to do it again? I could always try to force it out of her tomorrow/later today if that would help? Sorry if I'm making it difficult asdfasdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back