• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Adults who play ACNL? need friends

Danamichalena

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (31) +
hihi, i am looking for some new friends to play acnl with. i would prefer to play with fellow adults (18+). im also pretty active on acnl right now so if you're active too then we should hang out!

also, don't add that FC its old (will correct that in a bit)

Last edited:
You're talking to a 19 year old. Try me, I never bite, unless you make me.

hi lol who says adults are too old for video games XD
lols im currently trying to get all the gold equipment, so far i only have the golden slingshot.

almost 24 yrs old and still play animal crossing.

Oh my gosh I'm going to add you all and I will PM you my FC but it is updated in the sidebar now :) TY all!

I'd love to be included! I'm probably a bit older than most of you :blush: - I hope that's okay. I'll try my best to act like an adult... no promises though. ;)

Edit: I've added you all. I hope that's okay. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll add you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone want to be my friend?

Am in my 20s would love to meet older players as well. Leave a visitor message if added me :3

I'm twenty-three!
I also need new friends who play acnl to talk to.

Thanks for all the responses! I will add you all and send PMs as well :) Also im 25 just in case you were wondering.

I'd love to play with people! Is it okay if I add all of you too? Feel free to add me :)

same :D if you're ever in need of a friend I love making new ones on animal crossing new leaf :3

Yay for this thread!
I have added everyone. Please add me back :D

Active adult ACNL player here. Will go through and add the other respondents to this thread - would appreciate being added back!

21 here, always looking for more people to play ac with! I'll add you all so feel free to add me back! :>

Just checked this thread and added everyone I hadn't previously entered. Feel free to add me too! Thank you!

Back