• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adults who play ACNL? need friends

im now playing ACNL my friend code is 3454-5655-2142 native fruit is apples and town name Nevada

I'm 16 years old but am fun AC with! ;) Love doing tours... fishing... anything really. :D

New to this forum and just started a couple months ago after finally getting a 3ds, and I'd love to make friends with other young adults who play acnl! Just dm me if you add me! been in love with ac since gamecube <3 (21)

Last edited:
I will probably be opening my gates later on, if anyone wants to come, feel free to add me and PM me if your interested!

I'm in my 20's as well, I've only just gotten back into playing AC:NL would have to have some friends to play with!

I'm pretty sure I've added everyone from this list so far. I'm close to hitting my Friend Card limit though so I may end up deleting any one who didn't add me. Thanks!

hello, I used to play AC and my husband has now taken over my 3DS and has just started the game, both of us are old enough to be all of your grandparents so definitely adult but in second childhood. He is in desperate need of friends so he can visit and receive guests in return. I doubt he will use this forum but I will do so on his behalf. Please can you let me know who he can add, his number should be in my profile as he as I said is using my game

Hi, I have added everyone so far. If you would like to add me my town is called Paris and local fruit is Peaches. And if you would like to come over you can send me a private message or email, I also use the 3ds status to indicate if my ticket gate is open or close. If we play online make sure to add me as best friend so we can communicate through game.

I am looking for people , I am 19 years old. I am adding everyone on here.

Last edited:
Back