• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Welcome Amiibo Items and Landscaping Items!

sure! just one tbt would be good c:
Sounds good! I'll add your Friend Code now, so just let me know when you're online next and I'll open my gates then.

Edit: Could I also get the 2 Counter Seats and the Cypress Plant, please?

Last edited:
How much TBT for 15 Jacob's Ladders?

i was thinking 1tbt each, so 15 tbt in total?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get the Zen cupboard, and 10 white azalea? I can pay in TBT

sure thing - the bushes have been 1 tbt each so 11tht with the cupboard c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good! I'll add your Friend Code now, so just let me know when you're online next and I'll open my gates then.

Edit: Could I also get the 2 Counter Seats and the Cypress Plant, please?

ok I won't be home until later unfortunately and ill have to get back to you bout the counter seats since I think someone else wanted them too haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! may i get a Cypress plant, (dunno if you have any extras since i saw someone saw they wanted it, but just in case) 2 counter seats, and Coconut juice~
i can pay by drawing your mayor, heres some exsamples of my art: https://imgur.com/a/YMSn7

ill have to get back to you about that since I have another offer c: but your art is so cute!

I'll retract my request for the Cypress Plant and Counter Seats to avoid hassle and just stick to my original Donut Box request. Just let me know when you're available. If you send a message and I don't respond, it's because I have an important phone call to take and I'll respond back ASAP. Hopefully the two events don't conflict with each other.

I'll retract my request for the Cypress Plant and Counter Seats to avoid hassle and just stick to my original Donut Box request. Just let me know when you're available. If you send a message and I don't respond, it's because I have an important phone call to take and I'll respond back ASAP. Hopefully the two events don't conflict with each other.
thanks for your thoughtfulness c: ill be sure to message you when I'm ready to trade - this week is very hectic for me as well since I have my final exams and everything

hello! may i get a Cypress plant, (dunno if you have any extras since i saw someone saw they wanted it, but just in case) 2 counter seats, and Coconut juice~
i can pay by drawing your mayor, heres some exsamples of my art: https://imgur.com/a/YMSn7

hey so I can definitely get you the coconut juice and the cypress plant! someone before you asked for the two counter seats though :c

is there anything else you'd like bc I love your artwork!

Back