• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Some Autists' Art Gallery

Ricker

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there...my name is Ricker, or at least that's what I call myself, but for now you can just call me Ricker. This is essentially where I dump my various Animal Crossing art from time to time so if you're interested in looking at redesigned characters from the Animal Crossing series then feel free to stop by whenever I decide to draw.

I don't do backgrounds but I'm welcome to suggestions on how to do such a thing, but for now here's something I did as a project for Art class that actually took me only 2 days to complete.

Klauston Cover Art.jpg

Again I don't post often so don't get concerned if I just vanish from time to time, I'm also kinda active on PSN so feel free to friend Ricker106 on PSN if you want, as for my friend code...well...I don't exactly use my 3DS anymore so...it doesn't really matter.

Hehe, very nice!

I like Coco, even though she looks kinda murderous. ^_^

Back