• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ossipri now has a Dream Address!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My town is by no means finished, and I'm sure you guys know that. But if I wait until my town is completely finished to slap a dream address on it, it will never get one. besides my town is more than ready to have a dream address. I've been playing for 4 months and 2 weeks after all

So here is the address: 5F00-00BA-1499

I'm open to questions about my town, constructive criticism, suggestions or just comments about my town. There is still a lot to be done but it's about 60% done. Raven and Swan's houses are still a hot disaster, but like I said, not done yet. Also, it's snowing so you get to enjoy snowy time Ossipri.

Last edited:
I liked it. Sorry for being vague, I'm not good at explaining stuffs.

Last edited:
I just visited!
Ossipri is really nice and peaceful, way more structured than my towns and I actually liked Ravens and Swans homes!
There's A LOT of trees in Ossipri, which makes it a bit hard to run around (which I tend to do in dreams) but I thoroughly enjoyed that, it's a nice contrast to the other dreams I've been visiting recently that's covered in paths. I tend to lean against the straight paths as well in my town... I could learn some from you!

You have a nice town HappyTails, please don't think about resetting again in the future! :)

I'm visiting it right now! I'll give a play-by-play in this post as I go along :)

So first off I love the way your paths are set up! They're very open and easy to move through, and I like how you worked around the rocks, that's not always easy to do so kudos on that. And I'm totally biased on this because I have a similar thing in my town but I love the little bench up by the train tracks! I'm a sucker of tucked away areas like that. Ooh there is soo many trees, especially fruits, I'm diggin' it, very nice. Raven's house exterior looks great! I like her harvest room too, it's one of my favorite series soo purple <3 I like what you're doing with Swan's house as well, again total bias because I love the mushroom series haha

Okay this is basically just a post of me praising everything lmao I'm not that good at critique hope you don't mind :p
But I like how your town is coming so far, I can tell you've been working hard on it! I hope you keep the DA updated in the future as you go, I would love to see how it progresses!

Last edited:
I'm comin'

Thank you for visiting. :)

I just visited!
Ossipri is really nice and peaceful, way more structured than my towns and I actually liked Ravens and Swans homes!
There's A LOT of trees in Ossipri, which makes it a bit hard to run around (which I tend to do in dreams) but I thoroughly enjoyed that, it's a nice contrast to the other dreams I've been visiting recently that's covered in paths. I tend to lean against the straight paths as well in my town... I could learn some from you!

You have a nice town HappyTails, please don't think about resetting again in the future! :)

Thank you for visiting. Yeah, I have a lot of trees lol. Where is the area where it's hard to run around at? I'll go see if I can tweak it a bit to make it easier to get around. I decide to do the randomly paced paths after I laid my path down near Re Tail and I ended up erasing random areas around Ossipri and the result was the randomly paths you saw all over town. I'm not going to reset. I'm going to play in this town for at least a year.

Visiting~

Thank you for visiting

I'm visiting it right now! I'll give a play-by-play in this post as I go along :)

So first off I love the way your paths are set up! They're very open and easy to move through, and I like how you worked around the rocks, that's not always easy to do so kudos on that. And I'm totally biased on this because I have a similar thing in my town but I love the little bench up by the train tracks! I'm a sucker of tucked away areas like that. Ooh there is soo many trees, especially fruits, I'm diggin' it, very nice. Raven's house exterior looks great! I like her harvest room too, it's one of my favorite series soo purple <3 I like what you're doing with Swan's house as well, again total bias because I love the mushroom series haha

Okay this is basically just a post of me praising everything lmao I'm not that good at critique hope you don't mind :p
But I like how your town is coming so far, I can tell you've been working hard on it! I hope you keep the DA updated in the future as you go, I would love to see how it progresses!

Thank you for visiting and your feedback. The only rock that really gave me a lot of trouble was the one right in front of the plaza. It's not in a good spot and I had to figure out what to do to make it work there. After I built the Reset Center, it clicked and all came together and I ended up satisfied with the result. The placement of the rocks ended up being a deciding factor me making my paths randomized. Also, it makes the rocks look like they belong instead of in the way. I'm going to put the Harvest Furniture in Swans house once her house is more upgraded. I decided that Raven's house is going to have more exotic furniture, like the Gorgeous series, Regal, Exotic, modern, cabana themes like that, and Swan's house is going to have more nature themed items: Mushroom series, Harvest series, Cabin series, Mermaid series too likely.

Your critique is great thank you. I have a lot of work to do, but I'm motivated. I'll keep it updated as much as possible, likely when I add a PWP, will a villager moves or when I do a significant amount of landscaping. But I will tell you that it will be updated at least once a week.

I updated my Dream Address just now because I want you all to see my hot springs area I built between Dora and Swan's houses. That's probably the area I'm most proud of right now.

I visited! It looks nice! I really like the bamboo around the hot spring, it's very cozy :D

And I had the pleasure of meeting Tutu as well :cool:
HNI_0025.JPG

Thank you for visiting. I really wanted to plant more bamboo around it but it keep dying so I gave up on that. And I'm glad you met Tutu. She's my favorite villager. :)

Back