Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (10) +
Does anyone have some modern clothes I can quickly borrow for Gracie? This is my fourth fashion check so I really need to pass D:

Hiya, I have gracie hat, tank, and stripe shoes that I believe are modern clothing, the only thing i dont have is the dark polka skirt but i can try and find one~oh and I have oval glasses and gracie glasses. I will need them back after if that's fine with you :)

You might have to give me a few minutes as I have another trade, thing going down. is it alright to wait for a little minute or do you really need them now, like not a lot of time in the day before she goes?

You might have to give me a few minutes as I have another trade, thing going down. is it alright to wait for a little minute or do you really need them now, like not a lot of time in the day before she goes?

I think she doesn't have an allotted time, it just has to be before the end of the day

So you don't mind waiting a little bit? :) Cause I also need to get the clogs, and skirt~

ah kool, cause i cant' really get the skirt, clogs and socks. but as said above i can get the other stuff. Also could you add this rfiend code instead? I know you added my other one, sorry XD
3540-1287-8640
slightly busy on the other ds, let me know when ur open

Back