• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Modern clothes!

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (10) +
Does anyone have some modern clothes I can quickly borrow for Gracie? This is my fourth fashion check so I really need to pass D:

Hiya, I have gracie hat, tank, and stripe shoes that I believe are modern clothing, the only thing i dont have is the dark polka skirt but i can try and find one~oh and I have oval glasses and gracie glasses. I will need them back after if that's fine with you :)

You might have to give me a few minutes as I have another trade, thing going down. is it alright to wait for a little minute or do you really need them now, like not a lot of time in the day before she goes?

You might have to give me a few minutes as I have another trade, thing going down. is it alright to wait for a little minute or do you really need them now, like not a lot of time in the day before she goes?

I think she doesn't have an allotted time, it just has to be before the end of the day

So you don't mind waiting a little bit? :) Cause I also need to get the clogs, and skirt~

ah kool, cause i cant' really get the skirt, clogs and socks. but as said above i can get the other stuff. Also could you add this rfiend code instead? I know you added my other one, sorry XD
3540-1287-8640
slightly busy on the other ds, let me know when ur open

Back