The funniest thing you have done on New Leaf?

This misshap happened just today! So in my hacked town of borealis i finally decided to check out the campgrounds there for no real reason, talked to haaaaaarv, visited Nat, left him and something was odd.... When I tried to leave instead of the exit being to the right of me it was on the left! Then when I left I get clipped to the edge of the map and did the unconscious sequence as if I was stun, then I wake up I'm back at good ol house.

Why I think this happened was because I actually move the seed for my campgrounds from being a right side entrance to a left side so when I left it tried to put me in the right side exit but since there isn't one it glitched.

I could be wrong but I think that's how it happened

Along with how it works with a resident of borealis I wanted to see how itd work with a visitor, because they have no home to respawn to, and when I did that for the out-of-town-er instead of the clip thing they spawned on the mountain top... Huh

This misshap happened just today! So in my hacked town of borealis i finally decided to check out the campgrounds there for no real reason, talked to haaaaaarv, visited Nat, left him and something was odd.... When I tried to leave instead of the exit being to the right of me it was on the left! Then when I left I get clipped to the edge of the map and did the unconscious sequence as if I was stun, then I wake up I'm back at good ol house.

Why I think this happened was because I actually move the seed for my campgrounds from being a right side entrance to a left side so when I left it tried to put me in the right side exit but since there isn't one it glitched.

I could be wrong but I think that's how it happened

Along with how it works with a resident of borealis I wanted to see how itd work with a visitor, because they have no home to respawn to, and when I did that for the out-of-town-er instead of the clip thing they spawned on the mountain top... Huh

If your town is hacked, you're bound to get those glitches. You've messed with the save file. :-/

I was playing with a friend and we were talking about the beetles in the game, then I jokingly said "lov the cronch". Hilarity ensued from this. I then sent her a letter with wrapping paper because i tried to figure out if I could give her a fish (without donating it to the museum) and I just gave her the wrapping paper that didn't work as a joke.
I remembered I could change the closing of the letter (the "from -name-" part) so I put "Beetle Cruncher" as my name.

I didn't realize for a long time that since I changed my closing to that it stayed there and I never noticed or edited it because it was a part of the letter I don't usually pay attention to. The whole time I was sending letters to my villagers as "Beetle Cruncher" and I've decided to keep it like that.

I also have everyone in town call me by the nickname "clowns" (yes, plural) because of an inside joke

Last edited:
something so funny i'll never forget.

i was with my 3 friends on tortimer island, and one had to eat dinner so he was brb. he took forever, so we all got bored. then one friend named Kat started pushing him around, and then me and friend Ai decided to start pushing him too.

then i had a funny idea. "hey pals let's push em to his girlfriend Grams". so we did.

then uhh we had a wedding ceremony? lol. Ai was the one saying the words from the book thingy and I pretended to be Kapp'n, angered that my "mother" was marrying that guy. it was a big drama, like some elderly bachelor thing so ya that was rlly funny

he did get married to Grams, i made him walk the plank and killed myself and they lived happily ever after.

not quite, when he came back he was extremely mad. u n p l a n n e d m a r r i g e whoops

---

after that we kinda got used to pushing him around whenever he was brb. sometimes me and another friend would hit him with an axe and trap him in piles of holes. now he tries to move around while brb cause he knows imma kill him

(i'll find some pictures later)

Something happened recently actually that I found funny on new leaf. It's probably not the funniest thing i've ever done, but it's the first thing that came to mind. So I was in retail yesterday, and Eloise was there. Everything in my retail is set to the highest price you can set it to, so it stops the villagers from buying things. Yesterday Eloise asks me should she buy this piece of furniture, and I say no and she's like "you're right I should save my money" then looks to the right, and gets the shocked emotion and suddenly wants to buy the thing on the right. It made me laugh a lot honestly, because that's so me when i'm out shopping.

Ok, a couple of things. First, I saw this on Pinterest, but if you cry infront of Phyllis she laughs. If you laugh, she is angry.

Ok, so that was something I did, the real funny thing is the other day I was fishing, and then a snow ball fell from the cliff behind me. I didn?t realise what I saw for a moment, but I realised it must have been pushed by a dung beetle.

Back