• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wow, I avoided a major crisis there!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So yesterday, I bought Dora from Cascade on here. Well she plotted today, and like a nut, I forgot to plot reset, but alas fate wasn't cruel to me on this fine Tuesday as she plotted in one of two spots I had designated for villager houses.

24991361_380576745717936_5585324696202733871_n.jpg

My bush starts and hydrangeas are safe another day. AS is that one hybrid I have tucked away in the corner.

Also, the snow does have shapes. My town is filled with star snow. That's cute.

Last edited:
That's awesome!
So glad she moved to where you wanted. ^_^

Congrats! I have never plot resettled before and tbh kind of scared to because of how much time it takes lol, but in my second town I kind of have to plot reset for the little story/theme I'm doing :p

and as for your snow shape, you're lucky. mine is just boring circles :(

Whew, that was lucky! I had this happen with Angus in the past too... hopefully we haven't used up all of our luck in this >v<
I have Dora as well, yay! She's a cutie, I'm not a fan of her house, though... the wallpaper and carpet do not match with each other OR the furniture at all, lol ;v;

Congrats! I have never plot resettled before and tbh kind of scared to because of how much time it takes lol, but in my second town I kind of have to plot reset for the little story/theme I'm doing :p

and as for your snow shape, you're lucky. mine is just boring circles :(

Thank you. Yeah, plot resetting is annoying and when I first started my town, I didn't plot reset but now I'm too invested and I have a lot of flowers. Villagers can't just move where they want now or they will mess up my town. And circle snow? I thought everyone got star snow. Well, learned something new. How many different shapes of snow are there?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whew, that was lucky! I had this happen with Angus in the past too... hopefully we haven't used up all of our luck in this >v<
I have Dora as well, yay! She's a cutie, I'm not a fan of her house, though... the wallpaper and carpet do not match with each other OR the furniture at all, lol ;v;

I hope not lol.
LOL yeah, I might give her some funiture to try to at least make her house a bit better if I don't end up liking it.

Dora was my first neighbour in WW.
I LOVE her! ^_^

Woo lucky. I'm hoping for luck myself, as I'm moving Phil back in tomorrow but I have nowhere to build a house so I can plot reset, so I'm crossing fingers that he goes into one of my assigned spots x-x

Oh man! That's lucky!
>.< I hate plot resetting since its so time consuming.
Now with the town I restarted I'm just letting them plot wherever and going to put my paths/gardening to accommodate their house. So far its working lol.
Waiting for my last 3 dreamies​

Lucky you. Things didn't go so well for me. And looking at your screenshot, I can't see what I'm doing wrong...anyway, I'm very glad that the game cooperated with you this time.

Back