Wow, I avoided a major crisis there!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So yesterday, I bought Dora from Cascade on here. Well she plotted today, and like a nut, I forgot to plot reset, but alas fate wasn't cruel to me on this fine Tuesday as she plotted in one of two spots I had designated for villager houses.

24991361_380576745717936_5585324696202733871_n.jpg

My bush starts and hydrangeas are safe another day. AS is that one hybrid I have tucked away in the corner.

Also, the snow does have shapes. My town is filled with star snow. That's cute.

Last edited:
Congrats! I have never plot resettled before and tbh kind of scared to because of how much time it takes lol, but in my second town I kind of have to plot reset for the little story/theme I'm doing :p

and as for your snow shape, you're lucky. mine is just boring circles :(

Whew, that was lucky! I had this happen with Angus in the past too... hopefully we haven't used up all of our luck in this >v<
I have Dora as well, yay! She's a cutie, I'm not a fan of her house, though... the wallpaper and carpet do not match with each other OR the furniture at all, lol ;v;

Congrats! I have never plot resettled before and tbh kind of scared to because of how much time it takes lol, but in my second town I kind of have to plot reset for the little story/theme I'm doing :p

and as for your snow shape, you're lucky. mine is just boring circles :(

Thank you. Yeah, plot resetting is annoying and when I first started my town, I didn't plot reset but now I'm too invested and I have a lot of flowers. Villagers can't just move where they want now or they will mess up my town. And circle snow? I thought everyone got star snow. Well, learned something new. How many different shapes of snow are there?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whew, that was lucky! I had this happen with Angus in the past too... hopefully we haven't used up all of our luck in this >v<
I have Dora as well, yay! She's a cutie, I'm not a fan of her house, though... the wallpaper and carpet do not match with each other OR the furniture at all, lol ;v;

I hope not lol.
LOL yeah, I might give her some funiture to try to at least make her house a bit better if I don't end up liking it.

Dora was my first neighbour in WW.
I LOVE her! ^_^

Woo lucky. I'm hoping for luck myself, as I'm moving Phil back in tomorrow but I have nowhere to build a house so I can plot reset, so I'm crossing fingers that he goes into one of my assigned spots x-x

Oh man! That's lucky!
>.< I hate plot resetting since its so time consuming.
Now with the town I restarted I'm just letting them plot wherever and going to put my paths/gardening to accommodate their house. So far its working lol.
Waiting for my last 3 dreamies​

Lucky you. Things didn't go so well for me. And looking at your screenshot, I can't see what I'm doing wrong...anyway, I'm very glad that the game cooperated with you this time.

Back