• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Did you make your snowfamily yet?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
What the title says. Idk if they're called snowfamily but I'm going to call them that anyways lol. I made Snowboy yesterday and made Snowman today! I was trying to make Snowmam yesterday since I had collected a couple snowflakes but ended up making a perfect Snowboy lol. I think I also made a perfect Snowman, but he didn't straight up say I made him perfectly, he said he was just really pleased with how he came out.

I made Snowtyke in my second town but I made him uneven and now he's just this lonely, imperfect Snowtyke sitting next to Al's house :(

Nope not yet. I'm pretty bad at building snowman, they never end up as the family member I meant for them to.

i only started getting snowballs in town yesterday so nope!! i tried to make a snowmam to get rid of the snowflakes i'm hoarding, but i made a snowboy instead oops ;; he wasn't even well proportioned either ;;

Nope not yet. I'm pretty bad at building snowman, they never end up as the family member I meant for them to.

Same here, I've only done it once in another copy of the game and was able to make them all right.

I've built two snowMAM's and a snowtyke. I don't want to do the rest.

Hey. I just built a snowMAM, she thanked me, I saved the game. Now she's GONE!

What on earth? o_O
Where did she go?
She wasn't near any structure that could hinder the game, she's just.... not there anymore!

I've built two snowMAM's and a snowtyke. I don't want to do the rest.

Hey. I just built a snowMAM, she thanked me, I saved the game. Now she's GONE!

What on earth? o_O
Where did she go?
She wasn't near any structure that could hinder the game, she's just.... not there anymore!

maybe you can only have one snowmam at a time?? or you just didn't look everywhere lol

Last edited:
maybe you can only have one snowmam at a time?? or you just didn't look everywhere lol

Honestly, I know where I left her. By my house. She was fine! I even talked to her.

My other one is a couple of days old, and melting.

Where did she go??!!??!! LOL

I've made 2 perfect snowboys so far. Placed one by the Cafe and didn't have room for the other one.
Placed it in the back of town.

This is NUTS!

HOW does one lose a snowMAM? o_O

Only in Westeros. :D

No. My town is too filled with paths and trees/bushes. Plus I fear there's more dirt than snow.

I just made my first one today! A snowpapa :)
Hopefully I'll be able to continue finding two snowballs a day for the next couple of days xx

I have not reunited the entire family yet but....

But the whole Snow Family is at the header of TBT right now!! So cute!

So far I've made a snowman and a snowmam...I also made a failed snowman but let's not talk about that

Guess who finally made a snowmam today?
That's right, someone else, because I ended up making a second snowboy. ;v;
(he was perfect, at least.)

I've been building the snowmans because I missed out last year to get their items. I'm going to try the snow family after though, it's the one I've been putting off because it's really easy to mess up! :/

KAOSKWLSKOSMWW I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A SNOW MAM AND ACCIDENTALLY MADE A SNOWMAN WITH A SMALL HEAD!!! I CANT RESET BECAUSE I STILL HAVE HAVE A STRINGFISH AND DUNG BEETLE IN MY POCKETS WHYYYYY

but I can always catch them again :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOK AT THIS

HNI_0034.JPG

im crying brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: just made another SnowmaN, but he's perfect this time. SNOWMAM I WILL FIND YOU

Last edited:
Since my SnowMAM went missing after I built her, I am not making anymore! :-/

I just KNOW Wolfgang had something to do with it. :D

Honestly, I've been playing New Leaf for years now and very rarely do I ever bother building either the Snowboy or Snowtyke. Reason being that the Snowman and Snowmam are more interactive and you can do new things with them on a daily basis, whereas with Snowboy and Snowtyke it's a one and done. Snowtyke is definitely the least often constructed of the snowpeople for me because, since I never really bother with the Snowboy, I always figure the Snowtyke would be a waste when I could just get another Snowman for more Bingo numbers.

I might build the family before Winter comes to an end in my main town (I time travel, so it's coming close to an end there) just for the experience though.

KAOSKWLSKOSMWW I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A SNOW MAM AND ACCIDENTALLY MADE A SNOWMAN WITH A SMALL HEAD!!! I CANT RESET BECAUSE I STILL HAVE HAVE A STRINGFISH AND DUNG BEETLE IN MY POCKETS WHYYYYY

but I can always catch them again :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOK AT THIS

im crying brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: just made another SnowmaN, but he's perfect this time. SNOWMAM I WILL FIND YOU

Thank you for sharing that screenshot, it's hilarious.

Back