• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Ankha the cat

Maplemabari

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello!
I have Ankha living in my town and am willing to trade her! I believe she is "original"(at the time I'm posting, she hasn't changed clothes/furnitures/expressions).

I don't mind time traveling to get her to move out faster/when you're available to come get them, though once she's in boxes and you've acknowledged it I'll only allow a time window of 1-2hours max to come get her.
I'm willing to trade her for Goldie or Cherry.

(Note that I'm unfamiliar with a lot of notions on here but will do my best to answer any questions!)

Last edited:
hello! may i get Blanche ~ do you accept tbt or would you like in game bells?

I would really prefer to trade them for villagers, sorry... However if nobody else is interested in Blanche by tomorrow I'll contact you to discuss it further. I think it's a good compromise :)

Are you willing to trade her for bells or tbt? She's a dreamie of mine and I don't have either of those villagers :(

I'm sorry but I'd rather not. If I manage to get Cherry and Goldie before I get a trade offer fo her though I'll contact you to discuss it.

Back