• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Cycling Amiibo Villagers - Julian, Mint, Maple, Punchy, Fauna, Lolly..etc 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintmaple

Andrea
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6326-8063-7035
Island
Rose Mint
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello everyone!

I was cycling my amiibo card villagers yesterday and managed to help out quite a few people to get the villagers they wanted! :)

So for 10 TBT each, here are the amiibo cards I have currently scanned into my town (this makes it easier since they are already in my town, I can just force them into boxes with another amiibo) :

Julian
Colton
Mint
Maple
Bunnie
Lolly
Fauna
Diana
Pashmina

Leave your request below of what villager you would like and your FC (don't worry if it is already in your profile! :D) You can also PM me your request and feel free to ask if I have amiibo cards of other villagers.

10 TBT per villager please and I would appreciate it if you would leave feedback on my Wi-Fi rating after!
Also! Please add my 3DS XL FC: 4270-1934-9044 (my profile FC is for my normal 3DS)

Please:
  • Make sure that you have a free spot open in your town.
  • Note that amiibo card villagers take longer to move out of your town.
  • I will only be doing requests for a while and I will close this thread later.

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back