• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your PS Vita Games

Cheshire

Manifest!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Even though most people seem to have forgotten that the Vita even existed, I still love mine and think it's a really amazing little system (... apart from those overpriced, god-awful proprietary memory cards... *cough*) and am looking for more games to add to my library. So post your Vita games (and those you look forward to) here so people can see what the system has to offer :D

- Akiba's Beat
- (digital) Amnesia: Memories (Just... just don't.)
- Bad Apple Wars
- Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth
- Collar X Malice
- Danganronpa 1, 2 & 3
- Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (Why did they split a perfectly good game into two parts...? I feel stupid for supporting this marketing ploy... but it's Hakuoki so I literally have no choice but to buy them both again, haha... orz)
- (digital) Hatoful Boyfriend & Holiday Star
- Gravity Rush
- Invizimals: The Alliance
- Little Big Planet
- Mind Zero
- Norn9: Var Commons
- Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus
- Persona 4 Golden & Dancing All Night
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- (digital/PSP) Sweet Fuse (Such a glorious beast of a game. I never knew that I wanted to scream at anime guys, but now that I can... I can't stop, lol)
- Tearaway
- 7'scarlet
- Code Realize: Future Blessings
- Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
- Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night & 5 Dancing Star Night
- Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly & Ashen Hawks

Last edited:
I used to have one, and it was AWESOME! Its dead now though :(

I must of only played LittleBigPlanet on that thing! Awesome game!

Persona 4 Golden really is the star of the vita imo. And Tearaway was a wonderful experience. I'm a fan of the hatsune miku games as well!

I have a fairly large collection (though it's mostly my boyfriend's if I'm honest, only a few are mine.)
I've been playing the visual novel Bad Apple Wars and I'm obsessed, only having beaten one playthrough!

Collar x Mallice I haven't gotten far into yet but it's pretty cute and interesting so far.
I've heard good things about Tearaway but haven't played it yet.

Drive Girls is ridiculous, but it'd probably float some people's boats.
There is conception 2, which is pretty fun. You do a lot of dungeon crawling/grinding and make "starbabies."

Persona, though I prefer it on console (ps4) I bought golden on the vita.
I wouldn't suggest P3 though, because they took away all of the cutscenes. That one is only digital download, too. :'c

Papers Please is one of my all time faves but I originally played it on pc. They just released it for ps vita today!

I'll definitely come back here once I've tried more games to let you know.

* What colored Vita do you own?

I spent months tracking down one of the aqua blue ones and have no regrets. :blush:

Last edited:
I have a fairly large collection (though it's mostly my boyfriend's if I'm honest, only a few are mine.)
I've been playing the visual novel Bad Apple Wars and I'm obsessed, only having beaten one playthrough!
Agreed, Bad Apple Wars is AMAZING! :D Although I didn’t expect it to get so sad... My first playthrough was Shikishima‘s route and it broke my heart. And White Mask‘s, too. Actually, they are all pretty heartbreaking.

Collar x Mallice I haven't gotten far into yet but it's pretty cute and interesting so far.
I've heard good things about Tearaway but haven't played it yet.
Be careful, Collar X Malice is so sweet it will give you diabetes. All the routes are a treat^^ Tearaway is pretty amazing, too, you should definitely give it a try!

Drive Girls is ridiculous, but it'd probably float some people's boats.
There is conception 2, which is pretty fun. You do a lot of dungeon crawling/grinding and make "starbabies."
I‘ve never heard of Drive Girls, but I‘ll look it up. But even though I’m someone who enjoys weird visual novels a lot, I was actually really creeped out by Conception. Everything just felt so wrong... so much so that I ended up selling that game.

Persona, though I prefer it on console (ps4) I bought golden on the vita.
I wouldn't suggest P3 though, because they took away all of the cutscenes. That one is only digital download, too. :'c
Yeah, it’s a shame they downgraded P3P so much compared to P4G, but then again, it IS a PSP title. And it’s still pretty damn good, imo (but maybe that’s just nostalgia speaking, haha).

Papers Please is one of my all time faves but I originally played it on pc. They just released it for ps vita today!
I’ve heard so much good stuff about that game - seems like I’ll have to try it now :)

I'll definitely come back here once I've tried more games to let you know.

* What colored Vita do you own?

I spent months tracking down one of the aqua blue ones and have no regrets. :blush:
Yay, I’m looking forward to it^^ Mine is just a boring piano black launch system, but I love it all the same. Congrats on getting an aqua blue one, though! The colored ones all look really cool.

Last edited:
I have a lot of vita games, many are digital from ps+. Some of my favorites so far have been Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, The Wolf Among Us and Resistance Burning Skies. There are still a ton in my backlog that I need to get to though.

I have quite a few games, but I only really play Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Final Fantasy X.
I also have Persona on my Vita, but it isn't a vita game.
Really need to get the Uncharted game though...
I have played Gravity Rush and the Danganronpa series, but they're all on my PS4

Not much I'm really looking forward to on the vita though. I'll probably end up getting P5D and P3D on the PS4 instead of the vita.

Back