• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello!

Burger

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi! I've been lurking for a little while now, so I finally decided to make an account to join in on the fun now that I got some down time.

I've been playing since 2013, but I lost the ACNL game card somewhere in 2015. Plus, I was busy with schoolwork, so I never got a chance to find it. Fast forward to 2017 when my dad found a box of old stuff and ACNL was in the box! Even though I had to start from scratch since I deleted my town years ago, I'm super happy that I'm playing it again. I am now 3 months in with my new town and it's fun collecting and building everything up again :)

Anyway, it's really nice to meet you all! Other games I like to play are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Before ACNL I played exclusively Pokemon, but dropping that to play exclusively AC now :)

welcome to the forums to both of you! feel free to add me as a friend c: i love pokemon and fire emblem too. I've been replaying gold version for the last few days

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! Pok?mon can be addicting in its own ways, too, that's for sure. :lemon:

Back