Hello!

Burger

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi! I've been lurking for a little while now, so I finally decided to make an account to join in on the fun now that I got some down time.

I've been playing since 2013, but I lost the ACNL game card somewhere in 2015. Plus, I was busy with schoolwork, so I never got a chance to find it. Fast forward to 2017 when my dad found a box of old stuff and ACNL was in the box! Even though I had to start from scratch since I deleted my town years ago, I'm super happy that I'm playing it again. I am now 3 months in with my new town and it's fun collecting and building everything up again :)

Anyway, it's really nice to meet you all! Other games I like to play are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Before ACNL I played exclusively Pokemon, but dropping that to play exclusively AC now :)

welcome to the forums to both of you! feel free to add me as a friend c: i love pokemon and fire emblem too. I've been replaying gold version for the last few days

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! Pok?mon can be addicting in its own ways, too, that's for sure. :lemon:

Back