Giveaway 🌷 Fun Little Contest & HUGE Giveaway! [Sanrio Sets, Bells, Hybrids, and MORE!] 🌷

Reesa

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4528-8403-6117
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (183) +
🌷 Fun Little Contest & HUGE Giveaway! [Sanrio Sets, Bells, Hybrids, and MORE!] 🌷

reesa_by_miss_pichu-dbwi5q4.png

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've been on the forum, so I wanted to do something special for the community. ^u^

I'm currently working on re-designing my town and am in need of inspiration from all of you talented people!
By participating, you're also entered to win some pretty awesome prizes!

Both Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer entries are accepted!

9cfb4342c34c0452661500c302bf697d-d7afq6x.gif

❰ Show Off Your Room Decor & Landscaping! ❱
Entering the contest is easy peasy! All you need to do is post a screenshot/picture of your best room designs or landscape work you're most proud of.

Please see below for more specific rules and guidelines:
Contest Rules
- Numbers will be assigned in chronological order. For example, if the first post has 3 entries, they will receive the numbers 1, 2, and 3.
- Maximum of 4 Screenshots per day.
- Complimenting another player's design is encouraged, but any negative comments result in automatic disqualification.
- Please only submit entries that are YOUR OWN work.
- Please only submit entries you consider to be quality work.
- Not following these rules (in addition to forum rules!) will lead to 1 warning and further infractions will result in disqualification.

Image Guidelines
- Standard entry method is screenshots from your Nintendo DS (these can be imported right onto your computer from your SD card).
- Phone pictures are also great! Please take them in landscape (sideways) orientation, try to make them as clear as possible, and resize them to a maximum width of 500px wide.
- It's encouraged to host your images on an external image site such as Imgur, Deviantart (sta.sh), Photobucket, etc.

Number of Entries & Extra Entries
- Each image you submit will earn you 1 entry in the drawing
- You can provide your Dream Address for 1 additional entry
- You can purchase up to 2 additional entries per day at 2TBT each

❰ Prizes! ❱

Prize Pack 1 - All Sanrio Sets & Bonus Items

You will receive:
Chelsea's (My Melody) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic
Chai's (Cinnamoroll) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic
Etoile's (Kiki and Lala) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic
Marty's (Pompompurin) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic
Rilla's (Hello Kitty) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic
Toby's (Kerokerokeroppi) Set + Clothes + Villager Pic

*** Up to 5 Welcome Amiibo Items of Your Choosing ***

Prize Pack 2 - Rolling in Bells

You will receive:
Pile of Cash (Furniture)
Lucky Gold Cat (Furniture)
Mountain of Money (Furniture)
Sacks of Money (Furniture)
20 Gold Ores

*** An Additional 25 Million Bells ***

Prize Pack 3 - Gardener's Dream

You will receive:
50 Hybrids of Your Choosing (includes Jacobs Ladders, Carnations, and Gold Roses)
50 Bush Starts, Saplings, or Mushrooms (Feel Free to Mix and Match)
25 Fertilizers
25 Lucky Clovers
Gold Watering Can
Silver Watering Can

Prize Pack 4 - Up to 50 Items from Your Wishlist

You will receive:
ANY 50 Items from Your Wishlist - Includes Special Items, Hybrids, and Unorderables

1st Place Winner Receives: First Choice of the Prize Packs and 5 Million Bells
2nd Place Winner Recieves: Second Choice of Remaining Prizes and 3 Million Bells
3rd Place Winner Receives: Third Choice of Remaining Prizes and 2 million Bells
4th Place Winner Receives: Remaining Prize Pack and 1 Million Bells
5th Place Winner Receives: Consolation Prize of 1 Million Bells

*** Winners will be chosen completely at random with an online number generator! ***

This contest will end January 29th - winners will be announced the following day!

From that point on, it is up to the winners to coordinate with me to pick up their prizes.
I can be flexible with my schedule, so please just PM me your availability so we can get something set up!

Thanks so much everyone! I can't wait to see your entries. 8D

Last edited:
one question can these be from happy home designer or just new leaf? i have great designs on hhd...

edit: nvm i see that up there hhd is welcome

Last edited:
wow this is such a fun idea for a giveaway (and super generous omg)!! here's my entries!

acnl_1_by_tinkalila-dbwjjvv.jpg

acnl_2_by_tinkalila-dbwjjvm.jpg

acnl_3_by_tinkalila-dbwjjvg.jpg

acnl_4_by_tinkalila-dbwjjv8.jpg

and my dream address is 4F00-007A-8756

Here's my modest town project:
It all starts near with this lighthouse (which was the last thing I bulit there):
49.JPG
Right above the lighthouse we have our clock (you can see the reason, why I took pictures at nigth) and obelisk:
50.JPG
And above that the mini-plaza as I like to call it.
51.JPG
53.JPG

Last edited:
This sounds super fun! Tomorrow I'll take pictures of my combinations of furniture sets in ACNL. Can't wait! :)

Last edited:
This is such a nice idea!
I can't take screenshots cause of my broken L&R buttons but I tried my best with the phone camera.

This is my office room
20171222_151025.jpg

This is my current main room,kind of an asian-exotic vibe to it.At least that's what I like to think��
20171222_151050.jpg

And leading to my plaza I first have this picnic area(you can't see then that much but they are there)
20171222_151132.jpg

And then that is followed by this stone garden
20171222_151107.jpg

i guess i'll participate :) these are photos i took in the past, but i think they do show the places in town i'm most proud of :')

09-10-17.jpgfang visit.jpgfishing path.jpgHNI_0080.JPG

Ooo this sounds so fun and everyone has such lovely entries!! I think I will submit my enchanted forest home, as it is my decorating at its best I feel. I'm awful at landscaping, so the pictures will only be of the one home.

ENCHANTED FOREST HOUSE

DJlFmDFX0AAOzz7.jpg:large

DJlHEx0WAAAYINz.jpg:large

DJlF8CzXkAAb_oS.jpg

DJlGkiMXkAA0TJn.jpg:large

Thanks for hosting such a cool contest~

Here are my photos;however, the attachments wouldn't load, so I put them on imgur.
This is my rococo and princess furniture sets combinations with the lucky cats set on the second floor. https://i.imgur.com/OIcrMXs.jpg
This is my egg and sweets furniture sets combinations with the NintenDogs from the Fortune Cookies in my basement.https://i.imgur.com/FVfpdtR.jpg
This is my right side room with lovely and harvest furniture set combinations with a toy tea party in the middle.https://i.imgur.com/xtpG7Rm.jpg
This is my secondary character's tent complete with summer campsite furniture. https://i.imgur.com/FB9BQ8L.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad my camera won't take photos sorry! anyhoo my dream address is 5E00-00B0-369F I got my paths off of the Internet and I am working on all blue flowers all over and my main house. Hope you can get some inspiration!

Extended this out a bit since I?ve done a terrible job of keeping it active! :?)

Thank everyone so much for your entries. <3

Hi there, this is a great idea and very nice of you. :)
Is it ok to post screen shots from both my towns? or just one?

Haha! I finally got it to work! Here's my submission hope you like it!

My submission to the design contest https://imgur.com/a/iXcuK
My dream address is 5E00-00B0-369F if you would like to visit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. sorry for the terrible photo quality my phone is one step up from a toaster.

Back