• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A few pixel freebs

Iemon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi guys!
I’ve made a new base last night and wanted to draw some OC’s/mayors to gather examples.
This is the unfinished base, but I’ve already made changes, just haven’t uploaded the new one yet heh

done:
stepheroo.pngmythic.png

I’m going to uni now but will check your chars when I’m back home and pick some to draw. I won’t be drawing everyone since I’m picky. If I draw you I’ll just quote you with the finished pixel so please don’t post the same thing more than once, I look at each post. ; u ;

Last edited:
Hi again! Here's my mayor if you'd like to try her (her eyes are bright blue). Your new base looks really cute.

7czElgW.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yes yes yes your pixels are so cute eeeeeee
Here's my oc ^^
Feel free to simplify it as much as possible~

ahh your pixels are adorable! if you would consider doing my mayor that would be so cool c:
jUR6Uw8.jpg

I always luv your pixels! Dumping my bab here~ Crya
Cheers for considering!

Just found this lol. Are you still doing these because they are SO. CUTE. (probably not lmao)

Back