• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Has anyone reached level 20 with a camper yet?

Yep, and now I don't know what to do with them. I wish they'd start giving out essences for completing requests for them or something. Because it seems rather pointless to give them any of my hard earned fish and bugs if their levels aren't raising ._.

Nope. I’ve got Rosie and Maggie almost to 16 though

Yep, and now I don't know what to do with them. I wish they'd start giving out essences for completing requests for them or something. Because it seems rather pointless to give them any of my hard earned fish and bugs if their levels aren't raising ._.

wait WHAT? at level 20 you don't get essence any more? That means you can't craft all the furniture!

10 to 11 takes pretty long.
I don't want to think about lv20

No way! I haven't crafted a stage 3 amenity yet, nor has any villager exceeded level 15 yet.

wait WHAT? at level 20 you don't get essence any more? That means you can't craft all the furniture!

Nah, they continue to give out things, including essence. What I think Dede was saying is that, because they're maxed, it would be nice if they gave out essence more frequently.

And yes, I have three at 20.

Nah, they continue to give out things, including essence. What I think Dede was saying is that, because they're maxed, it would be nice if they gave out essence more frequently.

And yes, I have three at 20.

Exactly what shayx said. They'll still give you essence every now and then if you keep them in your camp, but I feel like there's no point keeping them around since they're already maxed out. Doing requests for them will only yield crafting materials (which I often sell off since it keeps hitting 999) and no exp whatsoever.
While I love Cheri and Apollo, I've completely stopped doing requests and talking to them. Ironic huh. Ignoring them because we're such good friends... ^-^;

Back