• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Show us what you're wearing (unless it's the Santa costume!)

tolisamarie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink knit hat
Blue tartan shirt
Pep squad skirt
White stockings
Pink slip-ons

kTPJ40O.png

Star Hairpin
Tiny Shades
Flame Shirt (long sleeved)
Pleather Pants
Black Stockings
Santa Boots

BC301645-E488-453F-A1DF-BF2EA6E899DA.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not going to show you what I'm wearing right now. (I can only upload images on my laptop) But I'll tell you by word, I'll edit this post later.

Star Hairpin
Shearling Coat
Worn-out Jeans
Barefoot

EDIT: I now have the image up. Here it is!

HrjDS4fh.png

Last edited:
Not gonna post a screenshot lol but:
-Santa Hat
-Folk shirt
-Santa skirt
-Brown glasses
-Snow boots
-Black stockings

Those are so cute, I change my outfit every few days. I will try to get a screen shot but I have on the dark polka skirt, black tights, hiking boots, zipper shirt, and yellow ribbon.

o7UBOgp.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.44.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.44.12 PM.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I love these leggings and Twinkle Tank ... and look, Antonio likes the same colour scheme ... ahh ❤️ Anteater love!

a4bsdi.jpg

I wear my twinkle dress with star shades, star pin, black stockings and black loafers.

vwf48E5.png

Well I'm gonna change back into my Santa outfit after this, but this is one of my favorites: Straw Boater, Sweater Dress, Black Stockings, and Shearling Boots.

plDo27r.jpg

Level 59 holy crap
I'm still level 16 lmao

My player is just wearing the rainbow baseball cap, cherry shirt, and tiny shades. He's not wearing any pants or shoes.

He's my flower child :,)

I'm wearing most of the santa outfit (because in two weeks I no longer will!) but instead of the skirt or pants, my character is wearing grunge pants. c:

also, I only ever seem to find repeat items from the able sisters! so my inventory of clothes is pretty limited at the moment.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

Santa hat, blue flannel shirt, pleather pants, hiking boots

Last edited:
Able sisters tend to keep offering me the same few items so I don't have much different clothes in this game. I like this outfit though.

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-13-08-17-35.jpg

Back