• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookah-chu

A wild Pikachu appeared!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Lobo
Pikachu Easter Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (135) +
Hey guys and gals! I'm trying to get the clothing part of my catalog finished up and I am looking to buy the clothing on this list (updated regularly). I can pay with IGB, TBT, and I am also willing to trade items (Please leave a list of what you are looking for).

~Thank you to everyone who has helped me so far!~

:)

I have added the link to clothes that I am looking for to a new thread. Feel free to send me a VM or PM if there are still clothes on this list that you'd like to sell to me.

Closing thread.

Last edited:
I can get you the blue ballet outfit and casual outfit.

I have the amethyst tank, blue tie dye tee, and fern shirt. I also have musician's outfit being delivered to me.

I dont have the musician's outifit currently.

1, 300 without musician's outifit
2,000 with musician's outfit

I just added 140 to the retail prices.

I would like to purchase with the musician's outfit please, also I can pay you more if you want since you have to go through the trouble of ordering it and clogging your mailbox lol. What about 10k?

I could give them to you for free since I can easily get more if I wanted them. Is there a specific time you'd be able to get them?

I can offer: beatnik shirt, bubble-gum tee, chichi-print tee, dazed shirt, grape tee, kung-fu tee, lemon gingham tee, monkey shirt, nebula tee, palatial tank dress, pep-squad tank, red letter jacket, rose-sky tee, sno-cone tank, sno-cone tee, spring kimono, strawberry tank, sweater-vest, uncommon shirt.
Let's say: 200 bells for each. (3800 total)

Chaerin: I'm available right now otherwise I'm home all day so just about anytime will work

RennyWest: Sounds great!! What time are you available?

Available in 10 minutes and for another 2-3 hours - I need to transfer some of that stuff from one character to another so I don't have to travel twice.

Alright, I am going to eat my lunch then but I'll let you know when I'm finished. Your town or mine?

All set, I'll open up my gates now

Btw, apologies for the mess, I'm trying to organize my stuff

Last edited:
Sounds great but that's a lot of money for a few shirts. I have it ordered. Really im fine with only 2k it's retail price and then some. If you insist I'd honestly only accept around 4k. That's a lot more than all of it is worth. :D

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll try to work something out sorry. Haha i know its a bit frustrating.

I keep missing you, sorry! Could you send me a private message next time you're online? I get emailed when someone sends me a message (there can be a few minutes delay) and my phone notifies me when I get emailed so I'll know even if I'm not online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back