dawnofvayle

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8096-1822-5027
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm looking for the Campus Set that were Japanese DLC items ages ago. They are able to be catalogued (though they're very expensive), so people who've been playing a long time might have the set (I hope?)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/f2NW4MfB73

Happy to buy with IGB (I have lots!) or trade. I have close to a full catalogue of orderable items, some Gracie furniture, think I've got some extra Mermaid furniture pieces somewhere and some extra Snow-people furniture, lots of pink carnations (do people still want those?), some extra white carnations (not as many as the pink ones, they've taken over one of my towns), also I have a full set of WA cards and all 6 Sanrio cards so I can get any of those items too. Also have perfect oranges and perfect apples, I can give those away.

Or ask if there's something else, it's possible I'll have it (only just coming back to playing after a break, so I've half forgotten what I've got stashed away).

Would love to finally get this Campus Set, it's like one of my favourite sets and I just sadly never got it.

Hello :) I can let you catalog the Campus set. They released the new 2 pieces of this set after amiibo update. Narrow clock, and, what was its name in English name. Pencil chair? I can let you catalog them too, if you're still around.

Yes, thank you, that would be brilliant! I am indeed around now if you're free.

Yep, doing it now, thank you so much - and I'd love the two new pieces as well - didn't realise they'd added the two new items till after I made this post.

Back